No. 2 McEachern def No. 5 Marietta 14-12

ATLien12x

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Agreed on all accounts.

I'd also like to add that the number of penalties (especially offensively) we are committing is frustrating. It's been an issue all year for us. We have stopped ourselves more than the opposing defenses. The one exception was the Grayson game, and we absolutely dominated. It has already cost us the Valdosta game (along with the turnovers) and it will cost us again if we cannot clean that up.

We had a fairly penalty free game last week as well. 

We may be committing some of these penalties, but, these games are lopsided in penalty count and yardage. I don't think we are the only team committing some of these penaties we get flagged for. 

I saw more than one penalty that could have been called on Camden and wasn't. A couple right in front of the side judge on our side of the field and he pretends not to see. Coach Rogers was livid and I don't blame him. These games don't seem fairly officiated sometimes. 

After watching McEachern the last two weeks, I don’t think they have the offense to beat Colquitt or Lowndes in November. It’ll be competitive games and they’ve closed the gap a bit, but McEachern had all of this talent last year and were blown out by Colquitt twice (by 4 touchdowns in game one and 3 touchdowns in game 12) 

I think Marietta matches up better with Colquitt than McEachern does. 

I think McEachern matches up better with Grayson than Marietta does. 

It’s weird stuff. Makes for a great playoff  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

After watching McEachern the last two weeks, I don’t think they have the offense to beat Colquitt or Lowndes in November. It’ll be competitive games and they’ve closed the gap a bit, but McEachern had all of this talent last year and were blown out by Colquitt twice (by 4 touchdowns in game one and 3 touchdowns in game 12) 

I think Marietta matches up better with Colquitt than McEachern does. 

I think McEachern matches up better with Grayson than Marietta does. 

It’s weird stuff. Makes for a great playoff  

Its not going to matter. Hillgrove is going to beat all of them.