So the story changes...

DBP66

Just now, Troll said:

But they can in fact go to war and die......

or gamble their money away in some state lottery...

So that must be what counts....

Never been much of a MAGA as a slogan fan, as I don't see how going backwards gets you anywhere....

but If I was 18-21 again (what used to be the best time in some people's lives) I might just be screaming it....

But that would probably get you kicked out of class … today ...

Because going backwards in this country makes more sense than the bullshit legislation of today and the culture of today. 

Yea at 18 u can go to war and die. But can't drink cant smoke etc

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, Troll said:

Slow news day for you?

Thought you would still be enjoying your show...

BTW: so as not to disappoint you...the latest 'conspiracy thoery' is that it looks like Nancy's offspring has more to worry about with bribes and foreign gov relations than the potus…….or did you not know that he was also an 'expert' in the energy business taking money from foreign gov's…

Thoughts?

Looks like the "news cycle" finally caught up to what I posted here a month and a half ago...🤣

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Troll said:
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Constitutional Republic TEXT TRUMP 88022

Wow Crazy Nancy, what’s going on? This is big stuff!

Donald J. Trump added,

HqiE1FrvcM-dv_OR.jpg
1:51

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. All of this isn’t about simply disliking Trump. It’s much deeper. It’s fear; it’s desperation. I’m still 110% confident that Barr and Durham are going to uncover something big (like THIS and/or more) that will incriminate a lot of prominent and important people. That is the only thing that makes sense that would make a whole party (and Mitt) lose their collective minds, and act so unethical and un-American. Think about it. Thanks for posting this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. All of this isn’t about simply disliking Trump. It’s much deeper. It’s fear; it’s desperation. I’m still 110% confident that Barr and Durham are going to uncover something big (like THIS and/or more) that will incriminate a lot of prominent and important people. That is the only thing that makes sense that would make a whole party (and Mitt) lose their collective minds, and act so unethical and un-American. Think about it. Thanks for posting this.

above (last post) is the stuff being deleted from social media...

one awkward question posed....So your first time in Ukraine ?

Why YES (but then qualified as 'with this initiative' so that could just be a 'fib' by omission)

So the question is...….If you are NOT lying about that (like why would you even need to 🤔), then how do you explain being on the board of some other countries oil company where you have never even been to that country ?  

giphy.gif

...any guesses at a logical explanation 🤔 

• Like 1

Wow.... They ripped up the links...

anyone wants to see it, I guess you have to go to 

The American Mirror   on twitter if you want to see it before it gets banished lol...

What's next...rewriting 'history' by editing out people you don't like...

...from past Hollywood Movies ? 🤣

giphy.gif

….or is that just Canada...🤔 lol

Edit: got the link back 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

above (last post) is the stuff being deleted from social media...

one awkward question posed....So your first time in Ukraine ?

Why YES (but then qualified as 'with this initiative' so that could just be a 'fib' by omission)

So the question is...….If you are NOT lying about that (like why would you even need to 🤔), then how do you explain being on the board of some other countries oil company where you have never even been to that country ?  

giphy.gif

...any guesses at a logical explanation 🤔 

I'm certain that your boy 66 will have all of the answers for you...or not🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Wow.... They ripped up the links...

anyone wants to see it, I guess you have to go to 

The American Mirror   on twitter if you want to see it before it gets banished lol...

What's next...rewriting 'history' by editing out people you don't like...

...from past Hollywood Movies ? 🤣

giphy.gif

….or is that just Canada...🤔 lol

LOL! Exactly. These are the people that Trump is dealing with...absolute lowlifes. Hollywood, Trudeau, and the likes included. Remember when Barr coyly smiled and said "these things take time" referencing the Durham investigation? When he did that, I knew they'd found something for certain. The dems can delete and scrub all they want, but I'm betting that Barr and Durham (and Guliani) already have what they need to keep this train speeding down the track. The d'craps are scared shitless right now. You can bet they've been using the Christmas break to figure out how to keep themselves out of jail. I have a feeling that it's going to be too little-too late for some. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm certain that your boy 66 will have all of the answers for you...or not🤣

🤡 looks to be MIA…(or AWOL 🙄)

Probably feverishly scanning CNN for any helpful news... to support his cause....

Probably going to retort with CNN's latest and greatest Defense....

Wait for it...

The latest from the CNN gumball lie tracker !!!  😲

YES !!! 😵

Wall to wall coverage of 66's favorite defense with LIVE ACTION !!! 🤡

...Entirely based off of "whatever WAPO said".....of course 🤣

PS:  That being said....I seriously hope he is not choking on any gumballs...

that kind of thing can happen when you live on a diet of nothing burgers...

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

🤡 looks to be MIA…(or AWOL 🙄)

Probably feverishly scanning CNN for any helpful news... to support his cause....

Probably going to retort with CNN's latest and greatest Defense....

Wait for it...

The latest from the CNN gumball lie tracker !!!  😲

YES !!! 😵

Wall to wall coverage of 66's favorite defense with LIVE ACTION !!! 🤡

...Entirely based off of "whatever WAPO said".....of course 🤣

PS:  That being said....I seriously hope he is not choking on any gumballs...

that kind of thing can happen when you live on a diet of nothing burgers...

🤷‍♂️

I’m guessing that, if he’s not choking on gum balls...which is entirely possible, it’ll be just a bunch of “Ronnie”s, deflections, conspiracy theories accusations, and regurgitation of all of the false theories and “facts” that he so desperately wants to be true...all the while, like his lefty buddies, ignoring actual facts. And then he’ll call me blueballs or some weak sauce shit. If nothing else he’s predictable. 🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m guessing that, if he’s not choking on gum balls...which is entirely possible, it’ll be just a bunch of “Ronnie”s, deflections, conspiracy theories accusations, and regurgitation of all of the false theories and “facts” that he so desperately wants to be true...all the while, like his lefty buddies, ignoring actual facts. And then he’ll call me blueballs or some weak sauce shit. If nothing else he’s predictable. 🤣

True....but it seems to me that a lot of this shit, just got real, for ALOT of people...

I was thinking it wound be dragged out until the election prime time (for maximum effect), for a (or a couple) sacrificial martyr(s) from the alphabet agencies to be marched out for the fall...and then same old, same old. 

But with the current attention span of the news cycle....if they are gonna start bombing this early....there's got to be a lot more to it..

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

True....but it seems to me that a lot of this shit, just got real, for ALOT of people...

I was thinking it wound be dragged out until the election prime time (for maximum effect), for a (or a couple) sacrificial martyr(s) from the alphabet agencies to be marched out for the fall...and then same old, same old. 

But with the current attention span of the news cycle....if they are gonna start bombing this early....there's got to be a lot more to it..

🤷‍♂️

I agree. I was skeptical at first as well. But I think that Trump and Barr are legitimately trying to make (positive) history by draining down the swamp and giving the power back to the people. I'm pretty sure that it is common knowledge in DC of the existence of said swamp. But the deep, dark, murky swamp (left and right), until now, never expected anyone to have the cojones to expose said swamp. The simple fact is that the level of "hate" for Trump is waaaaay out of proportion to ANYTHING that he is doing "wrong". In fact, he's doing a bunch of pretty much unprecedented GOOD shit for our country and the swamp continues to hammer Trump...to no avail. It's actually quite amazing as to the level desperation being shown by the swamp (such as not caring at all that they are using impeachment as a partisan political weapon), and the level resiliency displayed by our President. Just think back 3.5 years ago when all of this began, what 45 has endured 24/7/365, and where we are as a nation now. Trump got rid of all of those bureaucrats that were part of the problem and not part of the solution, and the MSM just kept parroting how "nobody wanted to work for Trump" among other hateful false things. Trump has a tight circle that he trusts , and now they're forging forward. Trump and Barr are prepared to go the distance. This is no drill. Thoughts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I agree. I was skeptical at first as well. But I think that Trump and Barr are legitimately trying to make (positive) history by draining down the swamp and giving the power back to the people. I'm pretty sure that it is common knowledge in DC of the existence of said swamp. But the deep, dark, murky swamp (left and right), until now, never expected anyone to have the cojones to expose said swamp. The simple fact is that the level of "hate" for Trump is waaaaay out of proportion to ANYTHING that he is doing "wrong". In fact, he's doing a bunch of pretty much unprecedented GOOD shit for our country and the swamp continues to hammer Trump...to no avail. It's actually quite amazing as to the level desperation being shown by the swamp (such as not caring at all that they are using impeachment as a partisan political weapon), and the level resiliency displayed by our President. Just think back 3.5 years ago when all of this began, what 45 has endured 24/7/365, and where we are as a nation now. Trump got rid of all of those bureaucrats that were part of the problem and not part of the solution, and the MSM just kept parroting how "nobody wanted to work for Trump" among other hateful false things. Trump has a tight circle that he trusts , and now they're forging forward. Trump and Barr are prepared to go the distance. This is no drill. Thoughts?

Regime change is always good for rooting out corruption.....

At least it is...when forces are not joined across the aisle...

That's one thing (aside from the non-stop coverage and internet effect) that seems different to me here.

The extent of the (old) media outrage, just shows how implicit they became in the system. 

The sabre rattling seems like it can't get any higher now and something has to give, but that's an impression that has no justification...so I would probably have to stick with my years old projection of a couple alphabet types doing their best Ollie, and new business as usual next year...

There HAS already been a tremendous rollover in business and government leadership...so aside from just how many (and who) bombs are gonna hit in 2020 which some find suspenseful....who knows...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1