This is just plain wrong

HSFBfan

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/11/14/how_lgbtq_ed_is_gaining_from_pre-k_through_grade_12_121157.html

More and more schools are teaching LBTQ. This should be stopped. Parents really need to start going to school board meetings and voicing their displeasure. This is indoctrination and it's just wrong. Not to mention their whole way of life goes against this country. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/11/14/how_lgbtq_ed_is_gaining_from_pre-k_through_grade_12_121157.html

More and more schools are teaching LBTQ. This should be stopped. Parents really need to start going to school board meetings and voicing their displeasure. This is indoctrination and it's just wrong. Not to mention their whole way of life goes against this country. 

C’mon dude, you’re a a patriot.   A true American can’t help but love the country that provides the freedom for two smoking hot latinas to “freely express” themselves with each other on the Internet!

🇺🇸

• Haha 2

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

C’mon dude, you’re a a patriot.   A true American can’t help but love the country that provides the freedom for two smoking hot latinas to “freely express” themselves with each other on the Internet?

🇺🇸

I'm against the indoctrination of the children in this country and that's exactly what this is. This is disgusting that little kids are exposed to this. When will they teach ur kids that pedophilia Is ok?? Will u be ok with that? And no I'm not a fan of latinas at all

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm against the indoctrination of the children in this country and that's exactly what this is. This is disgusting that little kids are exposed to this. When will they teach ur kids that pedophilia Is ok?? Will u be ok with that? And no I'm not a fan of latinas at all

Fine, two white chicks?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s disgusting and the fact that religion is banned makes it more evil. These are dark times. 

Dark times?  Lol. But Trump is President and has been for 3 years.  Why can't he fix it all by himself?  

Yeah we definitely need more religious bigotry in this country.  Nothing spells freedom like religious nuts.