Another lie??.....

DBP66

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Always been MSM 🤡

….and you are the one professing that people need to take marching orders, not I...

giphy.gif

just habit?

just stating the obvious...I wonder if the Fox news people consider themselves part of the MSM??....that's their claim to fame!...NOT being part of the big bad MSM...you sure you know what you're talking about Ronnie??....O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

just stating the obvious...I wonder if the Fox news people consider themselves part of the MSM??....that's their claim to fame!...NOT being part of the big bad MSM...you sure you know what you're talking about Ronnie??....O.o

I'd say that based on their ratings, they are going to consider themselves mainstream.....🙄

Unlike some 🤡  who is still unsure, after being told what...…………... 1,002 times?

I know that's a mindfock for you....

giphy.gif

But just let it sink in a little bit 👍 

BTW...…....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...                        makes a living off of people (like you) who take their marching orders from them...I wonder who  ....O.o

WHO is a very good question...remember this gem?

DPB66 said:

I'm going to vote for whoever the dems end up nominating...anyone ...!!..LOL..😉

Just following those Dem Leaders that believe leaving it up to the American voters is too dangerous?...🙄

Maybe RT news would be a better news outlet for you.....

just your style.....

🤡 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

I'd say that based on their ratings, they are going to consider themselves mainstream.....🙄

Unlike some 🤡  who is still unsure, after being told what...…………... 1,002 times?

I know that's a mindfock for you....

giphy.gif

But just let it sink in a little bit 👍 

"mainstream" in this case doesn't refer to ratings Ronnie...it's there "mainstream" messaging....the one Hannity and company complain about everyday...

MSM is a term invented by the right...the imaginary enemy they created...the one that isn't conservative like Fox news...so that's why all  the Fox news host complain about the MSM everyday....or are they complaining about themselves??...🤡

Do you think Hannity considers himself as part of the MSM Ronnie??

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Do you think Hannity considers himself as part of the MSM Ronnie??

I think you will try to talk about ANYTHING ….as long as you don't have to back up anything you say.... in your own BS threads....

Here's your titled thread.....

"Another lie....."

and Here's the outstanding policy question you refuse to address...

3 hours ago, Troll said:

wouldn't it be great to have a policy where everyone that was ever called to testify, would be in contempt if they said they did not remember something?......Now that's SOME 🤡 POLICY 

Now go ahead and prove your worth by replying without even supporting your own  position...

avoiding policy at all  🤡 cost...

C'mon, you can totally ignore yourself and just spew trash....

at least one more time today...👍

giphy.gif

Dance clown dance !....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

I think you will try to talk about ANYTHING ….as long as you don't have to back up anything you say.... in your own BS threads....lol the threads that are anti-Trump you mean Ronnie..LOL...

Here's your titled thread.....

"Another lie....."...you forgot the two ?? Ronnie??

and Here's the outstanding question you refuse to address...

Now go ahead and prove your worth by replying without even supporting your own  position...

avoiding policy at all  🤡 cost...

C'mon, you can totally ignore yourself and just spew trash....

at least one more time today...👍

I bet Hannity is happy to be known as being part of the MSM!...what do you think?