Another lie??.....

DBP66

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Another 66 Thread...

Another Lie claim...did I make the claim Ronnie?

Another couple CNN cut and pastes...you missed he Reuters cut and paste Ronnie?

Multiple follow up posts ignoring any policy....policy?..we baaalive all of Trumps lies??...that's your policy...O.o

and only accusing others...not I...don't shoot the messenger...you problem seems to be with the truth once again..and when in doubt you give Trump the benefit of the doubt despite his habitual lying..like a good Trumper....:$

giphy.gif

Keep on swinging 🤡

The   thread is 👉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

did I make the claim Ronnie? <<<Yes, You made the thread and claimed it right in your title....Tremendous back 'peddle' tho, ignoring your own 🤡 parroting ...  

you missed he Reuters cut and paste Ronnie?<<<Even more cut and paste does not help your 🤡 cause silly ...

policy?..we baaalive all of Trumps lies??...that's your policy...O.o<<<No, your own policy...but maybe that's why you are lost...

BTW, wouldn't it be great to have a policy where everyone that was ever called to testify, would be in contempt if they said they did not remember something?......Now that's SOME 🤡 POLICY 

..not I...don't shoot the messenger...<<< we know...you only shoot your 🤡 self  

giphy.gif

On 11/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, DBP66 said:

House investigating whether Trump lied to Mueller

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Updated 11:27 AM ET, Mon November 18, 2019

Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives is now investigating whether President Donald Trump lied to special counsel Robert Mueller in written answers he provided in the Russia investigation, the House's general counsel said in federal court Monday.

"Did the President lie? Was the President not truthful in his responses to the Mueller investigation?" House general counsel Douglas Letter told the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit about why the House now needs access to grand jury material Mueller collected in his investigation.

HUMM.....let's see where this goes....

Any question that asks "Did chump lie" will always be YES!

• Like 1

The Democrats have the votes in the House and can do whatever they want, but this is not breaking through to the public.  The more they blather on and on, the more people are tuning out.  People have watched this for 3 years and they simply do not give a f*ck.  So unless the Democrats have a dead body, you might as well forget this charade and vote.  Heck, they don’t even have articles of impeachment yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Troll said:

wrong again...

FOX is MSM...wow..that's news to me and I'm sure to a lot of the Trumpers here...Fox is part of the corrupt MSM now huh!?...I wonder if the clowns on Fox news know this too....I'm sure Hannity/Carlson and Ingram would disagree and have a shit-fit if you told then they are part of the MSM....😉

and just as bad as the rest of them....since when??..since their Sunday morning TV host, Chris Wallace had the nerve to criticize Trump?....he forgot the playbook says you can't do that on Fox news!...so the rest of the clowns on the station went after him for going rogue..too funny!

But you always seem to ignore reality.....like a good little clown 🤡...reality is your boy did a whole lot of lying and it's catching up to him once again...but you refuse to acknowledge that and will defend him till the end...good luck turning yourself into a pretzel again...🤡

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

question...so if Fox news is also part of the MSM now who are the righties going to get their marching orders from??..CNN?..CBS?..ABC?...MSNBC??

FIFY...👍

BTW: 1,001 times...

giphy.gif

PS....You seem to be under the impression one needs to take marching orders from MSM (as you posted above)...

Great way to 🤡 think 🙄

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

FIFY...👍

BTW: 1,001 times...

giphy.gif

PS....You seem to be under the impression one needs to take marching orders from MSM (as you posted above)...

Great way to 🤡 think 🙄

LOL....Fox news makes a living off of people (like you) who take their marching orders from them...I wonder who they'll turn to now that Fox news went MSM??....O.o

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....Fox news makes a living off of people (like you) who take their marching orders from them...I wonder who they'll turn to now that Fox news went MSM??....O.o

Always been MSM 🤡

….and you are the one professing that people need to take marching orders, not I...

giphy.gif

just habit?

• Confused 1