To any Sports Gamblers

imaGoodBoyNow

If you ever thought that refs can't manipulate or control a game, or that, leagues don't want to control or manipulate games, then, yes, everything you ever thought you knew was a lie. 

I don't gamble on officiated games. Not even high school. I've seen enough unevenly called games to know these guys are screwing you over. 

The only gambling I ever did was paramutual on greyhounds, and even that shit is manipulated. The more I went and watched/gambled, the more little things I noticed. 

I guess, the trick then becomes, understanding what you are looking at at and figuring how to bet it. 

Best practice... Put your money in your mouth and pray for lock jaw. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you ever thought that refs can't manipulate or control a game, or that, leagues don't want to control or manipulate games, then, yes, everything you ever thought you knew was a lie. 

I don't gamble on officiated games. Not even high school. I've seen enough unevenly called games to know these guys are screwing you over. 

The only gambling I ever did was paramutual on greyhounds, and even that shit is manipulated. The more I went and watched/gambled, the more little things I noticed. 

I guess, the trick then becomes, understanding what you are looking at at and figuring how to bet it. 

Best practice... Put your money in your mouth and pray for lock jaw. 

I never gamble against the house, to much sketchy shit going on, you have to treat it like a business with countless hours of research to be able to wade through all the bullshit just to eke out a living. I stick to poker, even then some of the poker rooms are corrupted. 

• Like 1