Lowndes Support

MTP28

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Some of the Colquitt fans, Valdosta and so forth are supportive. There will most likely be a large contingent of Wildcat fans present.

You're gonna hear that people on the visitor's side were wearing North colors (which happen to also be Georgia colors) harassing the Little Dogs and their fans.  But don't concern yourself...cause Colquitt will get blamed.  Just like they did LAST year in Mack Tharpe.  Oh, and just for the record...I'll be at a Christmas party in Fernandina Beach village...so it won't be me.....

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

You're gonna hear that people on the visitor's side were wearing North colors (which happen to also be Georgia colors) harassing the Little Dogs and their fans.  But don't concern yourself...cause Colquitt will get blamed.  Just like they did LAST year in Mack Tharpe.  Oh, and just for the record...I'll be at a Christmas party in Fernandina Beach village...so it won't be me.....

Rufus>>

Well Rufus it’s just as well. I know the wound is still tender. Strong parallel in the game as on Nov. 1 2019 you were in St. Augustine anticipating the loss to Lowndes. And giving your current wager in North Morven I’m nor sure you have the willingness not heart to pull for the Vikings so by all means enjoy your party.

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well Rufus it’s just as well. I know the wound is still tender. Strong parallel in the game as on Nov. 1 2019 you were in St. Augustine anticipating the loss to Lowndes. And giving your current wager in North Morven I’m nor sure you have the willingness not heart to pull for the Vikings so by all means enjoy your party.

Hoss...I don't think there is a single reason in the world that would cause me to pull for Lowndes.  I COULD be wrong...but I like the odds.  I suppose if you guys were to ever play Auburn....

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...I don't think there is a single reason in the world that would cause me to pull for Lowndes.  I COULD be wrong...but I like the odds.  I suppose if you guys were to ever play Auburn....

Rufus>>

That cuts deep but I think I will survive but one thing keeps me centered going forward. I’m pretty sure the Vikings rein of terror will be unleashed in 2020. So that provides a sense of comfort. Enjoy your little gathering. And remember you just got dropped from Dave’s Christmas Card list!!

30 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

That cuts deep but I think I will survive but one thing keeps me centered going forward. I’m pretty sure the Vikings rein of terror will be unleashed in 2020. So that provides a sense of comfort. Enjoy your little gathering. And remember you just got dropped from Dave’s Christmas Card list!!

LOL....there's always a downside.....

Rufus>>