Live Stream: Marietta GA 42, Parkview GA 31 - Final

ECHS05

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You told GSB you thought North Gwinnett would beat Lowndes earlier in the week

On 12/3/2019 at 6:10 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree. They're scaring me with Olsby out. It's the only reason I'm nervous at all. 

Idk why they used him so heavily both ways all season. Now they're without him. 

It's been a crazy year. For sure anything could happen. 

I still expect them to win another thriller at home similar to last week maybe. Just my intuition. 24-17 type game probably. The question is which side has the 24. Lol. 

Keep in mind, I hate Lowndes. I pick them begrudgingly I promise. I do have them penciled in on my pickems initially for the site, but, may change still. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Nope. Afraid not. I said I was leaning Lowndes.

Where did he get this from... Was he trying to deceive us in the Expert Pick Em ?!

GSB said: ""From Hawg: Lowndes is down (2) key athletes.  I think they're trying to make it thru the season.  My guess is...it all comes crashing down Friday night""

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Where did he get this from... Was he trying to deceive us in the Expert Pick Em ?!

GSB said: ""From Hawg: Lowndes is down (2) key athletes.  I think they're trying to make it thru the season.  My guess is...it all comes crashing down Friday night""

MPT mentioned them having been down their 700 yard rusher last week as a bit of the reasoning behind the close game with Grayson. In that same exchange he said they expected him back. 

My only concern was the loss of Olsby hurting the Lowndes defense as the NG rb is pretty stout. 

Anyway, Lowndes at home... tough to go against. NG could definitely win. I was torn about the pick all week myself. I had the Vikings picked right away, in spite of my bias against them, and then was tempted to switch to NG each time I went back to my research page and picked other games. 

At the end of the week, I just left em picked. I put them as my 7 pointer in the confidence pick em.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

MPT mentioned them having been down their 700 yard rusher last week as a bit of the reasoning behind the close game with Grayson. In that same exchange he said they expected him back. 

My only concern was the loss of Olsby hurting the Lowndes defense as the NG rb is pretty stout. 

Anyway, Lowndes at home... tough to go against. NG could definitely win. I was torn about the pick all week myself. I had the Vikings picked right away, in spite of my bias against them, and then was tempted to switch to NG each time I went back to my research page and picked other games. 

At the end of the week, I just left em picked. I put them as my 7 pointer in the confidence pick em.

I figured you also picked Parkview because they beat Colquitt.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

I figured you also picked Parkview because they beat Colquitt.

Nah, I honestly think Parkview can beat Marietta with the run game. Their qb is mobile enough to keep the line backers at home and the rb is a beast. 

Fully expect a good game for a half then Parkview to start taking over with the run late. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I honestly think Parkview can beat Marietta with the run game. Their qb is mobile enough to keep the line backers at home and the rb is a beast. 

Fully expect a good game for a half then Parkview to start taking over with the run late. 

Cody Brown is a beast. And I didnt even know their other RB but hes killing it tonight.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If anything about Parkview, I was nervous they may have trouble staying up emotionally after knocking Colquitt off. Looks like that isn't an issue right now. They look fired up. They're coached well. He has them looking psychologically in it. 

If this is them "fired up" then they're not very good.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I love it.

"You never watch these teams, Los! And you never give any analysis!"

(Watches game)

"Stop watching them!"

😄

The same team that held nationally ranked Edgewater & SJP to pretty much nothing on the ground.

Edgewater had SOME success running.

Parkview has this guy https://247sports.com/Player/Cody-Brown-46077122/