Never forget

Columbiafan

One of the reasons for Troy win was the result of Columbia High School alumni Deontae Crumitie who played on the Offensive line and helped grind out 206 rushing yards on the LSU defense for the upset win

If only LSU had the insight to recruit from Columbia, maybe they wouldn't have lost

Just look at FSU who had a Columbia player starting on all 3 national championship teams in school history

We produce future college stars, NFL players and champions, maybe if LSU recruited from Columbia instead of some irrelevant school like say Rummel then perhaps they wouldn't have taken 8 years to finally get back to a conference championship game 🤔

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

One of the reasons for Troy win was the result of Columbia High School alumni Deontae Crumitie who played on the Offensive line and helped grind out 206 rushing yards on the LSU defense for the upset win

If only LSU had the insight to recruit from Columbia, maybe they wouldn't have lost

Just look at FSU who had a Columbia player starting on all 3 national championship teams in school history

We produce future college stars, NFL players and champions, maybe if LSU recruited from Columbia instead of some irrelevant school like say Rummel then perhaps they wouldn't have taken 8 years to finally get back to a conference championship game 🤔

Did you include this take on your podcast? How were the ratings?

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Nah I was too preoccupied with the state championship breakdowns which was primary focus 

My ratings are probably still better than any podcast by posters on here and my website still probably boosting better traffic with no advertising then redzone blog did so I call it #Winning 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Though I probably could make a future topic on 

32 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What league has more upset wins than the sun belt

Troy

ULM

APP ST

all have wins over p5 schools 

^^ this

Might be a good topic for off-season to discuss the sun belt and their history of upsets 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Nah I was too preoccupied with the state championship breakdowns which was primary focus 

My ratings are probably still better than any podcast by posters on here and my website still probably boosting better traffic with no advertising then redzone blog did so I call it #Winning 

Low hanging fruit using a shitty blog for a benchmark.

But if you're happy, I'm happy for ya.

BGW

• Haha 1