OT: Serious Business

FootballGuy

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I know. But....all the second guessing goes out the window when someone's trying to put your life in danger. It's either be harmed or do the harming. 

In your case, especially with a child in the house, there is little doubt what should be done. Blast away.  But some like to post about how badass they are and how they would shoot anybody and Im just saying hell no.  Unless your some whack job then of course killing is kool to you.  But in your case fuck yeah shoot and protect that little girl. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I have no idea if they caught the guy or not. But yeah, the whole situation just made me even more aware of my surroundings. We're good tho.

I was kinda hoping that he actually got in the house because as soon as he woulda made his first step, his head woulda been blown off! But like you said, at least it didn't go that far. 

Yeah I've seen it before first hand and in those cases the homeowners ended up selling (in California you have to disclose any death / homicide which has occurred in the house in I think the previous 3 years ) because they were no longer comfortable living in their own house any longer.

I get what you're saying, but you think your little girl is going to want to stay in that house and sleep tight with those memories. Also fear of retaliation from scumbags friends / family plays a fear for you. Realistically pulling the trigger is the easy part (basic fear/survival instinct kicks in) it's the aftermath which is not great.

59 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I've seen it before first hand and in those cases the homeowners ended up selling (in California you have to disclose any death / homicide which has occurred in the house in I think the previous 3 years ) because they were no longer comfortable living in their own house any longer.

I get what you're saying, but you think your little girl is going to want to stay in that house and sleep tight with those memories. Also fear of retaliation from scumbags friends / family plays a fear for you. Realistically pulling the trigger is the easy part (basic fear/survival instinct kicks in) it's the aftermath which is not great.

i feel you.