Dear NY drivers

On 5/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, legendsofthefall said:

The whole Northeast sucks for driving. Jersey, Massholes, obstinant NY'ers, CT dopes, the whole lot of 'em stink.

it's not too bad during the day when truck drivers and salespeople are on the road but as soon as the folks who only drive to and from work get on the road, all hell breaks lose. 

they have no clue that they are the "Sunday driver" we all dread. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I feel u but when I'm in Newark I'm not trying to stay at the red light and let the homeless and heroin addicts approach my car 

I understand.

Maybe when one comes up to your car, give them $20 bucks. 

you will see genuine appreciation and feel good about yourself all day. 

56 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I understand.

Maybe when one comes up to your car, give them $20 bucks. 

you will see genuine appreciation and feel good about yourself all day. 

Absolutely not ....I work at a drug rehab .. I know how these people are... I'm not going to a enable shit.... he knows and I know the second he gets that 20 he's buying dope .... now I see someone who is homeless and doesn't seem like a drug addict I'll gladly give a few dollars dollars to them

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Absolutely not ....I work at a drug rehab .. I know how these people are... I'm not going to a enable shit.... he knows and I know the second he gets that 20 he's buying dope .... now I see someone who is homeless and doesn't seem like a drug addict I'll gladly give a few dollars dollars to them

You can sometimes tell the ones who are truly in need, and the ones who are just playing you. I work in Memphis and panhandlers are rampant and aggressive here. Don't walk up to me with a BS sounding story and expect me to give you any money. I did have a scruffy old guy ask me to buy him some food at a fast food drive through a week or so ago and I did because he seemed to need it. There is a guy with a dog who sits at the intersection of Poplar and East Parkway with a sign asking for money. He and his dog are healthy looking and his dog is clean. I can't help but think he's making more money than I do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

that is his need

(trust me, I know I stand alone on this )

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, noonereal said:

that is his need

(trust me, I know I stand alone on this )

My opinion is that his true need is to get help for his drug addiction. If you really want to help a drug addict, help him get help. If he is not ready to accept that help there is nothing you can do. Buying dope for him is only adding to his misery and helping to kill him.

• Like 1