President Trump still working for The betterment of America!

NotBigdaddybloom

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/trump-signs-18-billion-autism-cares-act/story?id=66002425

President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law Monday, which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and their families.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/trump-signs-18-billion-autism-cares-act/story?id=66002425

President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law Monday, which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and their families.

Awesome! Oh how can the dems spin this one...looking at you Cooter and Krusty

This is what should of been going on the entire time! But instead we watched the liberal house throw a 3 1/2 year tantrum! How much good will was wasted by people who’s only goal was to overthrow a sitting president. 

The legislation, which was authored by U.S. Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., commits to spending $369.7 million every fiscal year between 2020 and 2024 — a total of $1.85 billion over five years. As such, the news articles were also highly accurate in reporting that the bill Trump signed allocates $1.8 billion. In fact, the total is slightly higher. 

That funding commitment represents a 42 percent increase on the $1.3 billion that Congress allocated for 2015-2019, in the 2014 Autism CARES Act. 

The bill had sponsors from both parties and received wide bipartisan support in both houses. It was passed without need for a roll-call vote in the House on July 24 and in the Senate on Sept. 19.

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I never thought I'd be defending Pelosi and the Dems, but the .....

Let me guess......NotBig right ? 🙄 🤣

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I believe they said they would work together to get this to Trumps desk.

This shows why both you and Slotback  aren't screwed up on the politics....

Kudos to you both...

• Thanks 1