Hillary Clinton Ordered To Give Sworn Deposition After Judge Tosses 'Preposterous' Defense

Testadura

6 hours ago, Testadura said:

Cat,

Thanks, but there's some BS in all I say.  I can't help it.  Sometimes it's just in my selectivity.

But I do try to judge mostly by equal standards, which is why I try to focus on things that might make a difference.  If Hillary gets a pass on something with which major govt agencies and the 4th Estate are complicit, then we have to cut ding-a-ling some slack.

it's tough to be unbiased, and I don't know enough history or current events to tell when we're being harder on one but not another

You're being honest on both sides of the line. I call than no BS. Who in their life time has never made a mistake when talking politics?

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It must be painful being so much smarter than anyone else on this board. Calling yourself "The Guru" says a lot about your self esteem, or lack of.

Well he lives in his parents basement sniffing the sta jock straps telling himself that being the self appointed team asst to the asst meant something... no doubt he got shoved in a lot of lockers back in his day

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:08 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

It must be painful being so much smarter than anyone else on this board. Calling yourself "The Guru" says a lot about your self esteem, or lack of.

He's not--not by a long shot.  And who cares anyway?  Brains are overrated.  His post was awful, and shows that he's made no intellectual or emotional progress in the decade I observed him.

You or maybe someone else a few yrs back had it right.  Narcissistic comes to mind.  Personality disorder, which is fine, but I have a wife and 3 kids and a job.  I don't need him roaming around, feeling invited to do so.

I'd sweep the street with him, but I think ahead, and say it's wasteful, cruel, Un-Christian, etc.  I just ignore him.  I thought more of him several yrs ago, but then took his measure (laughed), and saw that it would end up poorly.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2