Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz donned a gas mask Wednesday while he voted on a bill that would dedicate billions of dollars to combating coronavirus

RedZone

FWIW:  tomorrow is going to be an eventful day on Wall Street.  Stocks, bonds, treasuries, oil and the coronavirus.

I really enjoy sharing with this board.  If there was any way for a bunch of us to be holed up with a few bottles and a cigar or two tomorrow night I would promise tolimit my bs (as best I can).  Especially if there is Champion Jack Dupree in the background along with a few candles.

Absolute best to everyone on here.

https://www.discogs.com/Champion-Jack-Dupree-The-Complete-Blue-Horizon-Sessions/release/2429875

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Your faith in Trump will be tested tomorrow:  oil (Russia, Saudi and US price war), coronavirus, stock market, bonds (30 years Treasury is under $1.00).

My faith in trump is going nowhere. I back him every minute of everyday 

Oil is dropping and that's great. Helps that were dependent on the middle east for oil. 30 dollar barrel of oil coming up. We should be in the 1 dollar range for a gallon of gas soon the way it should be. 

Idk about u but I bought shares of stock last week. And will continue to do so. When the bounce back occurres there will be more millionaires than there was just a few short weeks ago

Btw do u know how many people are refinancing their mortgages saving lots of money due to very low interest rates. This is actually helping people 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

My faith in trump is going nowhere. I back him every minute of everyday 

Oil is dropping and that's great. Helps that were dependent on the middle east for oil. 30 dollar barrel of oil coming up. We should be in the 1 dollar range for a gallon of gas soon the way it should be. 

Idk about u but I bought shares of stock last week. And will continue to do so. When the bounce back occurres there will be more millionaires than there was just a few short weeks ago

Btw do u know how many people are refinancing their mortgages saving lots of money due to very low interest rates. This is actually helping people 

Refinancing is the opportunity of a lifetime:  literally 3% for a conforming 30 year.  Stock:  another matter.