Grayson to showcase against Tucker in Scrimmage the Saturday.

SWD-1985

We all know Grayson is loaded and should be "one" of the 7A favorites going into the new season as a result of their hoard of 2019 "superstars", so I'm expecting a slaughter.

Tucker is no slouch, but since I don't really know much of this coming year's team, I don't know what to expect.  The QB is a junior D1 prospect with zero offers to-date primarily because he has been relegated to 1st level backup since he was a freshman; but at 6'3", 218-lbs, he is a freak of an athlete....on defense....which is where he prefers to play.

This is a chance for Grayson to show what they can do against the run and for their secondary to challenge one of the State's better WRs in Tucker's Josh Vann, also D1, but with offers.

Saturday at 7pm at Grayson!

Just now, SWD-1985 said:

We all know Grayson is loaded and should be "one" of the 7A favorites going into the new season as a result of their hoard of 2019 "superstars", so I'm expecting a slaughter.

Tucker is no slouch, but since I don't really know much of this coming year's team, I don't know what to expect.  The QB is a junior D1 prospect with zero offers to-date primarily because he has been relegated to 1st level backup since he was a freshman; but at 6'3", 218-lbs, he is a freak of an athlete....on defense....which is where he prefers to play.

This is a chance for Grayson to show what they can do against the run and for their secondary to challenge one of the State's better WRs in Tucker's Josh Vann, also D1, but with offers.

On twitter it says May 19th @ 7 tho? Nonetheless, that scrimmage is gonna have hella D1 prospects/recruits! should be televised imo

6 hours ago, SWD-1985 said:

The game will be played this Friday

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Welcome back SWD. Was starting to think that the Tifton cops had caught up to you again or something! xD

On a more serious note, looking forward to hearing your take on Tucker for the upcoming season after you get a look at them. 

Thanks Hawg!  No I will NEVER drive through hell..............I mean Tipton again.

I really don't know what to expect from Tucker this season.  The run game will still be formidable because they are returning last year's leading rusher and most of the O-line.  The Receiving core has improved, but I'm not sure what to say about the QB yet........and you know like I do, doesn't matter how good the receivers or run game is; if the QB is shaky......??

The D is my biggest concern simply because I don't know them..............they could be FIRE; but regardless, I don't expect them to be much for Grayson this early. Showers (BAMA) will hold his own on the D-line against whomever they put on him from Grayson, but the McClendon kid is a huge concern.  We will see.........Line backing core and Safeties are legit.

• Like 1