I hear Trump put on his knickers again today...

noonereal

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Seems after two days of wearing his "big boy" pants at news conferences he went and put on his knickers back on today.

That boy just cannot grow up. 

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

So by definition, you are insane. If I tell you to stay away from me, it’s not because of social distancing, it’s because you are looney tunes, and my life isn’t worth you in a mental hospital for 5 years. 

• Haha 1

Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus: poll

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a reversal from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan.

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488597-majority-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-handling-of-coronavirus-poll

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus: poll

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a reversal from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan.

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488597-majority-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-handling-of-coronavirus-poll

"No they don't...he lies😭😭😭!"

-Krusty ❄

• Confused 1