Let the exodus begin.......

Sweetlarry

On 4/14/2020 at 10:25 PM, Columbiafan said:

Those Lowndes morons probably think there will be enough talent for both teams to dominate but they will learn they get what they asked for

And howā€™s it going down there Florida. Donā€™t be too smug guy Dubose got a rep like your hero about recruiting. And no Sweetpants I donā€™t agree with it. Why donā€™t you an Wolf dog, Sweet Mary form a circle jerk to comfort yā€™all self during this Social Distancing Shit.

yall give each other a helping šŸ–Ā 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

And howā€™s it going down there Florida. Donā€™t be too smug guy Dubose got a rep like your hero about recruiting. And no Sweetpants I donā€™t agree with it. Why donā€™t you an Wolf dog, Sweet Mary form a circle jerk to comfort yā€™all self during this Social Distancing Shit.

How about you just admit you south jawja folks are no fucking better than anybody else when it comes to doing everything on the up and up?!?

Ā 

Youā€™ve popped off as nauseum about the righteousness of south jawja football knowing damn wellĀ all along that the reputation of the areas greatness is shrouded in recruiting, holding kids back and other forms of ā€œcheatingā€ as you like to call it.Ā 
Ā 

The months long buffoonery that youā€™ve came with will be looked upon in the annals of HSFB sites as an all timer! Congratulations! Iā€™m sure you now despise your own fucking area the way you despise everybody else because your heroā€™s are nothing but a bunch of cheating mother fuckers.Ā 
Ā 

Apparently like errrrbody else!Ā 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You Mad Broā€™ just joking guy. Your team being hampered with the Coronavirus with recruiting.?

I just noticed you disappeared from the thread for a few days after you and your cheating area were outed (again).Ā 
Ā 

I just get a kick out of the fact that you have been so destroyed by Coach Morgan and Marietta. Until this weekend I didnā€™t realize why. Now I know itā€™s because youā€™re angered that you think somebody beat you at your own game. You think Marietta is a bunch of cheaters and you KNOW that your school,Ā county and region is a bunch of cheaters so by Marietta spanking that ass it caused you to completely melt down!Ā 
Ā 

Now that rush is in townĀ you know shits gonna get uglier for your norsemen and itā€™s caused you to become completely unhinged.
Ā 

Donā€™t despair! Your new coach is a known ā€œcheaterā€, so all is not lost.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I just noticed you disappeared from the thread for a few days after you and your cheating area were outed (again).Ā 
Ā 

I just get a kick out of the fact that you have been so destroyed by Coach Morgan and Marietta. Until this weekend I didnā€™t realize why. Now I know itā€™s because youā€™re angered that you think somebody beat you at your own game. You think Marietta is a bunch of cheaters and you KNOW that your school,Ā county and region is a bunch of cheaters so by Marietta spanking that ass it caused you to completely melt down!Ā 
Ā 

Now that rush is in townĀ you know shits gonna get uglier for your norsemen and itā€™s caused you to become completely unhinged.
Ā 

Donā€™t despair! Your new coach is a known ā€œcheaterā€, so all is not lost.Ā 

Lowndes blew it against Marietta because they just weren't good enough

Ā 

Ā 

The top talent in a county of what 100k people and nothing but a Trainwreck Valdosta program pulling from that talent and they still haven't won a Championship in over a decade

Ā 

That's what's got lowndes fanbase triggered and they too foolish and insecure to see factsĀ 

• Haha 1

What's also funny is this same Lowndes clown was pushing Madison so hard for being better than Columbia but when I pointed out that Madison went 0-7 against Columbia school wide this past year suddenly nothing but crickets

Ā 

Ā 

Lowndes don't have the brightest fans and it's evidently clear when they know they are trapped they go into hibernation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

On 4/20/2020 at 1:17 PM, MTP28 said:

When your go to response is to immediately personally attack especially when you make the kind of sexual references you do it is clear that you have nothing.Ā  No coherent response, no facts, no nothing.Ā  Give it up man.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

When your go to response is to immediately personally attack especially when you make the kind of sexual references you do it is clear that you have nothing.Ā  No coherent response, no facts, no nothing.Ā  Give it up man.

He is a bum Fred! A fucking losing, cheating bum who is owned by Coach Morgan and Marietta (2-0 vs the viqueens all time).Ā 
Ā 

Any one else notice he always goes to the homosexual reference immediately?!? Those guys usually are the ones that switch hit or play for the other team.

Ā 

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that, mtp. Itā€™s 2020!

Ā 

Ā 

#gayisokay