Asshole leftists and their virus!

NotBigdaddybloom

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I guess it didn’t perform up to your death standards/predictions. Too bad, but you did destroy a world economy. Thanks 

WTF is wrong with you??….we'd sacrifice our grandmother/fathers and our $$ because we hate Trump?!?...you need to grow a brain ASAP..O.o

• Like 1

When the State tells you it's safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it's not about your health.

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.

When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems abortion visit is safe, it's not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep!

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

WTF is wrong with you??….we'd sacrifice our grandmother/fathers and our $$ because we hate Trump?!?...you need to grow a brain ASAP..O.o

Assholes of a feather...I already posted quotes where your kind would sacrifice old people in a fucking heartbeat! Now you bastards want to profess your concerns for your grandpappy!?!? WTF is wrong with you treasonous assholes?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Assholes of a feather...I already posted quotes where your kind would sacrifice old people in a fucking heartbeat! Now you bastards want to profess your concerns for your grandpappy!?!? WTF is wrong with you treasonous assholes?

just another crazy neo-con nut job...^^...🤡

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

When the State tells you it's safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it's not about your health.

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.

When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems abortion visit is safe, it's not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep!

so what is about Einstein??...PLEASE tell us...who is behind this grand plan to take down Trump??...the Chinese gov't.?..the democratic governors?...the "deep state"??...or are they all working together and Nancy and Chuck are calling the shots??....you clowns are as paranoid and dumb as your leader...🤡

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so what is about Einstein??...PLEASE tell us...who is behind this grand plan to take down Trump??...the Chinese gov't.?..the democratic governors?...the "deep state"??...or are they all working together and Nancy and Chuck are calling the shots??....you clowns are as paranoid and dumb as your leader...🤡

Trump is crazy. I think we both agree on that. But he is in no way shape or form as dumb as the idiots who support him. Actually, he is pretty cunning for he has them supporting him even while he is screwing them. How smart is that?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Trump is crazy. I think we both agree on that. But he is in no way shape or form as dumb as the idiots who support him. Actually, he is pretty cunning for he has them supporting him even while he is screwing them. How smart is that?

they are like putty in his hand and he even said so with his "I could shot someone on 5th Ave. and they would still support me" comment...it's not a lie...his minions would follow him off a cliff to show their loyalty to a guy who doesn't give a shit about them...or us..it's ALL about him...😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they are like putty in his hand and he even said so with his "I could shot someone on 5th Ave. and they would still support me" comment...it's not a lie...his minions would follow him off a cliff to show their loyalty to a guy who doesn't give a shit about them...or us..it's ALL about him...😔

They follow him like lemmings and accuse others of not thinking for themselves. The irony is profound. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

On another note, we have averaged approximately 2,000 deaths per day for multiple days in a row (a majority of April). If we keep this up, through May, we will end up with well over 100,000 deaths by the end of May. That may not be millions, but it will be a darn big crisis if ever I saw one. 

it's all too real where I am...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it's all too real where I am...

Yeah, I know, and I lived in the tri-state area for 7.5 years. Though I moved to Florida 30 years ago, I still have many friends there, including some who have lost family members, and co-workers to the virus. It is a sad situation and I feel for everyone living there (including even some of the assholes on this board).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

To be honest, I don't think DJT can distinguish between lies and truth. I suspect that he believes whatever he says is the truth as long as he shouts it loudly enough. 

he's a professional liar...but you can also tell a lot of the times when he does lie...he looks down..opens his eyes wider...gives the old " well they say...(fill in the bullshit)"....he's done it his whole life I'm sure...but when you surround yourself with "yes" people it doesn't matter if you tell the truth or not...he's  never had to be held accountable and his minions refuse to accept that they worship a bullshit artist...18,000 lies later..SAD...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's a professional liar...but you can also tell a lot of the times when he does lie...he looks down..opens his eyes wider...gives the old " well they say...(fill in the bullshit)"....he's done it his whole life I'm sure...but when you surround yourself with "yes" people it doesn't matter if you tell the truth or not...he's  never had to be held accountable and his minions refuse to accept that they worship a bullshit artist...18,000 lies later..SAD...

😭👶

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1