ESPN is Garbage

Nolebull813

I already knew they were garbage but this whole trend that only people who endured tragedy are newsworthy and interesting is journalistic malpractice. I swear every person highlighted had multiple dead family members, grew up in the worst neighborhood, eating spam out of a can for dinner. Single mom had 10 kids living in a one bedroom. Etc etc. 

A good underdog story is good to hear about overcoming tragedy, but for the entire theme to be like that is irritating. It’s exploitation. They set cameras up in these folks house and tell them to recreate the horrible events in their life they had to live. Fuck them. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I already knew they were garbage but this whole trend that only people who endured tragedy are newsworthy and interesting is journalistic malpractice. I swear every person highlighted had multiple dead family members, grew up in the worst neighborhood, eating spam out of a can for dinner. Single mom had 10 kids living in a one bedroom. Etc etc. 

A good underdog story is good to hear about overcoming tragedy, but for the entire theme to be like that is irritating. It’s exploitation. They set cameras up in these folks house and tell them to recreate the horrible events in their life they had to live. Fuck them. 

In macro I agree with you. 

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

He yells to offset his lack of knowledge.

Imo there is No one  better then Colin Cowherd

Never forget.... this was on a Thursday morning before Thur night football. 

Spencer ware was out with foot injury. 

Hunter henry hadn’t played a game all year on IR. 

Derrick Johnson wasn’t even on an nfl roster. 

Chargers were by then in LA (that one is forgivable) 

Probably the most cringe worthy segment for the suits upstairs for espn of all time. 

They were thinking  .... can we suspend him for this? Answer No, because well .... you know 🤷‍♂️

Whenever talking football he rattles off names of players on the team. And that’s it lol. 

• Haha 1