So John Curtis will play Edgewater, FL and Champagnat Catholic, FL?

RedZone

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah we had 5 teams make the state semis and then proceeded to go 0-5. Built up just to make the face plant that much harder. Lol. 

I was still very good to put 5 into the semis. And, if you count the wider Tampa Bay area, which is what I do with Orlando, it was really 7, which is outstanding! We had 3 and all three made state, but they all lost, so there is that. 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I thought you were a insider in that area

Get it together! Lol 😉

It is hard to know in these times. So many things that would normally happen have not. Hard to transfer when the School Boards are working with skeletal staffs. If this does not slow down quickly, we probably won't have a season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

It is hard to know in these times. So many things that would normally happen have not. Hard to transfer when the School Boards are working with skeletal staffs. If this does not slow down quickly, we probably won't have a season. 

Yeah I'm just giving nolebull a hard time lol

But it is tougher than normal to track what happening which why right now I'm just asking people from larger areas a general idea of what teams to look for and if things look positive by July I'll review those teams for my rankings since I'm doing a different process for my rankings which will either go really well or end in complete disaster but it already feels more comfortable to setup and feels easier to operate under so I have high hopes for this new system of ranking that will be tested out for football, I'll show you how it works once I get more teams in place for review process and I think you will see the idea I'm shooting for

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Spoke to the coach at Champagnat. He confirmed the game was a regular week 7 game. Not part of an event. 

I also spoke to Clearwater Academy because they were first rumored to be playing Curtis and Edgewater was to play West Monroe in the Battle of the Border. The Clearwater coach said they are not not traveling or playing either team. 

I wonder if Edgewater is playing Curtis as a regular game and not part of the BoB. Or West Monroe has a new opponent. Because the folks at the BoB made it sound like they needed 2 teams or none at all and Curtis would play WM as a backup. 

that's what I had heard, West Monroe was playing Edgewater in the BOB

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Edgewater's schedule is showing them playing Curtis Sept 12......that's BOB.

Guess you to click it to view it, it's there.

Well that's disappointing, was really hoping for West Monroe/Edgewater

With the shut down I really have no info...  usually we would have picked up our season tickets by now 🤔