Marcus, TX 4* QB Garrett Nussmeier is a LSU Tiger.

RedZone

LSU 2021 Class so far..

8 Out-of-State recruits

1 Louisiana kid.

Ready set go.... "It's the Louisiana kids.. The Louisiana kids !! blah blah blah!!!"

PS.  The 3 Texas kids among that 8 with several more to come I'm sure.

Swammppyynuttzzz is looking to see if Garrett Nussmeier has a estranged Uncle or if his Great-Grandmother ever lived in Louisiana so he can claim the kid is really a Louisiana kid.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nussmeier was born in Lake Charles,  La.

They always come home!!!

“I’m heading back to my roots. I’m committed to Louisiana State University. Geaux Tigers!?

Like everyone else that has a real brain..  They get out of Louisiana when the going is good.

He was born in Lake Charles but grew up his entire life in Texas.  Ha-ha-ha.

LMFAO... Do they even have a High School football team in Lake Charles, LA anymore?????

Garret Nussmeier-  Flower Mound Marcus, TEXAS.

It's Garret Nussmeier here, thank y'all so much for reading into this. I'm super excited to start this blog. 

I'm a quarterback in the class of 2021 out of Marcus High School in Dallas, Texas. I live in a little suburb outside of Dallas, Flower Mound, Texas. I play 6A football, which in my opinion is the top high school football in the country, being in the state of Texas.

Wonder what this means in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes  (#1 QB in the nation at Gonzaga in DC) who reportedly just narrowed his choice to three...LSU, Oklahoma and Maryland. Sounds like Oklahoma is the favorite but Maryland is keeping a lot of local kids home. Maybe LSU saw the writing on the wall and went elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Wonder what this means in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes  (#1 QB in the nation at Gonzaga in DC) who reportedly just narrowed his choice to three...LSU, Oklahoma and Maryland. Sounds like Oklahoma is the favorite but Maryland is keeping a lot of local kids home. Maybe LSU saw the writing on the wall and went elsewhere.

It would be awesome if we landed Williams, but that just isn't going to happen....highly unlikely.

I think O takes 1 QB this class.  

We got a kid here who could be the #1 rated QB in next year's class LSU is really after. 

Williams is a player and will probably end up at Oklahoma.

FROG and the rest of you texas fellas, from an LSU alum and I’m sure alums from all over America, I’d like to give a big thank you for keeping us stocked with players that we can develop to win national championships! We appreciate your in state colleges ineptitude from hiring, to developing to recruiting. Their consistent inability to not compete for national titles certainly helps these kids who want to go to the nfl and win titles in college make their choice easier. 

So three cheers for Texas and their hsfb football teams (who have over 40,000 more kids participating than any other state in the Union) for churning out enough to keep many real college football programs healthy! 

And who knows.......maybe this is the year Abilene Christian, Sam Houston State or one of your other college football powers makes the college world take notice! 

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It would be awesome if we landed Williams, but that just isn't going to happen....highly unlikely.

I think O takes 1 QB this class.  

We got a kid here who could be the #1 rated QB in next year's class LSU is really after. 

Williams is a player and will probably end up at Oklahoma.

We take two this cycle. Parrish is gone and there’s a good chance Finley or johnson hit the portal when they realize they’re 3rd banana.

This is CFB now.