Why the Lockdown works so well in other countries

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

By any means necessary, man; any means necessary. Gotta keep the death toll down.☺️

What about all the deaths from suicide, and people afraid to go to the hospital? Democrats cities and governors scaring people that they will be arrested  is making sick people afraid to leave their house to get help. 

This isn’t the only thing that is killing people. I know the media wants you to think so, but there is more going on than this. 

Just like white on black crime isn’t the only type of crime.  You’ll believe whatever the media tells you to. 

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Democrats cities and governors scaring people that they will be arrested  is making sick people afraid to leave their house to get help. 

What? Even if some random source put this up on the internet, you believed it? Did GSB dm you a meme saying this? I mean, really, you go out on a limb with plenty of your posts, but this one is a doozy. People in need of help are just too damn afraid to leave their homes for medical attention because they are in fear of being arrested for being out of their home? Huh? And then you accuse others of believing whatever the media tells them?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

What? Even if some random source put this up on the internet, you believed it? Did GSB dm you a meme saying this? I mean, really, you go out on a limb with plenty of your posts, but this one is a doozy. People in need of help are just too damn afraid to leave their homes for medical attention because they are in fear of being arrested for being out of their home? Huh? And then you accuse others of believing whatever the media tells them?

And that is precisely why I won't dignify his question with a response. He dwells in a space that has no intersection with me. It would be a total waste of time (which is very valuable) to engage him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

And that is precisely why I won't dignify his question with a response. He dwells in a space that has no intersection with me. It would be a total waste of time (which is very valuable) to engage him. 

Hell, like Nolebull, I'll submit an outlandish post after having a few cocktails or something. I'm guessing his excuse for that one would be along those lines, or is a result of another unusual circumstance. And in these instances it is important to let one another know how goofy we made ourselves look, as he did in this case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Hell, like Nolebull, I'll submit an outlandish post after having a few cocktails or something. I'm guessing his excuse for that one would be along those lines, or is a result of another unusual circumstance. And in these instances it is important to let one another know how goofy we made ourselves look, as he did in this case.

I have read enough of both your posts and his to say with a high degree of confidence that he has you beat by a city block when it comes to goofy posts!

• Haha 1