Trinity League Podcast (5/15/20)

Sammyswordsman

MD is going to better on defense than they were last year 🔥🔥🔥 That youth is experience now.  I like that they’re having the young qb play against the #1 player in the country Korey Foreman & Cen10 right out of the gate to get that under his belt then giving him a few games to get in sync with all the weapons he has & get comfortable in the system before TL play. LFG! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I am aware of 4 nonleague games so far. Cen10, La Miranda, Pasadena Muir, and West UT. 

Shout out to those schools for stepping up to play. Wish St Louis would’ve taken the game, that would’ve been a fun match up. Maybe MD can go play at Gorman again, both schools have 9/18 open & it looks like Gorman also has a 9 game schedule. I doubt they’re willing to play us if they weren’t willing to play Servite but it would work for both schools and I’m 100% positive MD would take that game to fill the schedule home or away. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/bishop-gorman-gaels-(las-vegas,nv)/football/schedule.htm 

Also looks like Centennial AZ & Saguaro also have openings. Saguaro has had opportunities in the past to play MD but has passed, maybe this is the year. 

• Like 1