Atlanta looks like a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You're funny. I never come at you calling you a bitch. Talking to you like you're a piece of shit that needs scraped off my shoe because I don't like your opinions on stuff. 

Never. 

But, here again today, you come at me calling me a bitch like I'm a fucking punk that's just here to accept your shit day after day. 

Never tag me again. I mean it. Don't @ me quote me or anything. I'm asking you nicely and with respect. Block me if you can't find a way to refrain from quoting me or @ing me. Sick of your game on here. 

You don't respect me enough to speak to me without calling me a bitch or something, I prefer you just move the hell along. 

I see that many others suffer the same problem with you, but, none have really reported it. You aren't cool with that stuff. 

Man fuck bro my sincerest apologies. I always get you and BGW mixed up. I'm a stupid fuck. Sincerely my bad.

My reply and posts were directed at him.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Man fuck bro my sincerest apologies. I always get you and BGW mixed up. I'm a stupid fuck. Sincerely my bad.

My reply and posts were directed at him.

Why would you think it ok to talk to him or anyone else that way anyway? I read a lot on here and hardly ever see anyone coming straight off at you in such a disrespectful, abusive manner as you go at pretty much everyone else.

And, I literally just asked you in the nicest way I know how to just miss me with the tags and quotes.

I'm done with it.