Atlanta looks like a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Burning down target is gonna make it a perfect world.

Nope, it's not, but, kneeling in silent protest got met with bigot hate and misdirection about how they were protesting rather than taking a good long look at why they were actually kneeling in protest. 

So, pretty sure I remember you being one on the "missing the reason for the peaceful kneeling protest" side of the equation and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.  That baby is all grown up now. Raised on the streets after getting thrown out with that bathwater and watching it's brothers be killed by cops time and again.

What they were trying to get peacefully across to everyone got shoved aside for some political garbage so now it's taken it to the next level. 

Anyway, it really never phases some people that cops are killing folks like Mr. Floyd, but, by God it phases them when a man kneels for the anthem and it phases them even more when it goes next level and they start burning down cities. Still ignoring the problem just looking at the symptoms. 

Better start concentrating on the problem, then the symptoms go away.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No this is about a terrible murder by a dirty cop. Then arsonists and thieves have used it as an excuse to go wild.

Is there any decent people in Minneapolis.? Looks like it is full of crooked cops and criminals.  

Liberal cities enjoy self-immolation.  I remember when Vancouver lost the Stanley Cup at home.  Those insufferable elite pricks tried to burn the city down

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nope, it's not, but, kneeling in silent protest got met with bigot hate and misdirection about how they were protesting rather than taking a good long look at why they were actually kneeling in protest. 

So, pretty sure I remember you being one on the "missing the reason for the peaceful kneeling protest" side of the equation and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.  That baby is all grown up now. Raised on the streets after getting thrown out with that bathwater and watching it's brothers be killed by cops time and again.

What they were trying to get peacefully across to everyone got shoved aside for some political garbage so now it's taken it to the next level. 

Anyway, it really never phases some people that cops are killing folks like Mr. Floyd, but, by God it phases them when a man kneels for the anthem and it phases them even more when it goes next level and they start burning down cities. Still ignoring the problem just looking at the symptoms. 

Better start concentrating on the problem, then the symptoms .

Explain to me how kneeling during the pledge helped police abuse. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Explain to me how kneeling during the pledge helped police abuse. 

Clearly it didn't because nobody cared about why they were kneeling. All they cared about was when they were kneeling and they ignored the issue.  Else we wouldn't be seeing cities burning today. 

That was exactly the point I was trying to make. 

It's more than just seeing cops killing people. It goes to how the situations are handled vs. how the cops treat ordinary citizens in similar situations. It's a big problem, but, many of us are so privileged we'll never grasp the actual problem and we'll keep missing what is causing the protests.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Clearly it didn't because nobody cared about why they were kneeling. All they cared about was when they were kneeling and they ignored the issue.  Else we wouldn't be seeing cities burning today. 

That was exactly the point I was trying to make. 

It's more than just seeing cops killing people. It goes to how the situations are handled vs. how the cops treat ordinary citizens in similar situations. It's a big problem, but, many of us are so privileged we'll never grasp the actual problem and we'll keep missing what is causing the protests.

Hard to believe that these arsonists and looters/thieves would have thought prior to do doing these terrible acts that if people would have supported the NFL kneelers I would not be doing this.  The thugs who busted the windows out and robbed target could careless about the NFL kneelers and what happened. I have never even known of anybody rioting and burning down business and stealing like these animals.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Hard to believe that these arsonists and looters/thieves would have thought prior to do doing these terrible acts that if people would have supported the NFL kneelers I would not be doing this.  The thugs who busted the windows out and robbed target could careless about the NFL kneelers and what happened. I have never even known of anybody rioting and burning down business and stealing like these animals.

I fully believe if we started seeing some changes in how we handle police that are accused of brutality, and worse, killing unarmed citizens, what we see happening today wouldn't be happening. 

I believe that. These protests wouldn't have ever even cranked up if those officers had been arrested straight away like any other citizen. 

It's not lost on me that there are criminals acting as opportunists during all of this, but, the fact is, none of this would probably be happening if they had arrested the cop that had his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck until he was dead that night. There were numerous citizen witnesses. Several videos. Yet they waited and waited until the thing popped before arresting the man. 

If a person that isn't a cop had been there with his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck with all of the video and eye witnesses, that person would have been carted off to jail right then. In cuffs and taken to jail right then. 

That is the aggravating circumstance that people seem to ignore. It's more than they killed Mr. Floyd. It's that the cops always get benefit of the doubt in these situations while never giving the same benefit of a doubt when it's the other way around. 

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don't forget the pig socks that POS wore...ahhh can't get a qb job in the NFL?  Love it.  Fuck him

Kap had every right to protest. His kneeling didn’t bug me in the least. As somebody who took lead to offer him the chance to shit on the national anthem, that didn’t bother me at all.
The pig socks and the Fidel shirts bugged me more. The fact that A white couple took him in and raised him as their own, I’m sure, stung them quite a bit. 

Life is strange. Karma is a bitch. I don’t know if karma or pig socks or kneeling is why kap never got another job? I always thought it was because after his first year he wasn’t all that great. And it’s important to remember he walked away from a contract on his own. He blew that al by himself. 

Why anybody would feel sorry for him is beyond me. He got a fat contract to be a face for Nike without taking a hit. Kinda like a backup QB, which was his ceiling when he left the league. I mean, Blaine Gabbert beat him out for heavens sake. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 9:37 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

What the hell is wrong with these crazy protesters.  I wonder how many of them worked 40 hours this past week?

I hope they don't burn down the varsity.

Nobody complains when the same thing happens after superbowls and world series but times when its done out of reactions to domestic terrorism then its a problem ? Also I remember people with guns storming public buildings because they couldn't handle staying in the house but ehh no one shot tear gas or rubber bullets at them.

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nobody complains when the same thing happens after superbowls and world series but times when its done out of reactions to domestic terrorism then its a problem ? Also I remember people with guns storming public buildings because they couldn't handle staying in the house but ehh no one shot tear gas or rubber bullets at them.

Lost in the 2nd part couldn't handle staying in the house?

As regards firearms...

If the reference was to the Michigan state house, I have seen people legally entering with firearms.  No violence. Nobody hurt. Truth be told, I would rather have seen no firearms. I believe a point was being made:  We have a constitution... respect it.

I have also seen photos of black business owners with firearms ready to protect their property and livelihood.  Good for them.

I would feel much safer and more comfortable in a sea of legally-armed, black business owners than in a crowd of white, piece-of-shit Antifa asshats. The prior I would look upon as less melanin-challenged brothers. The latter?  Targets for repeated bootings to the balls (should they possess them).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I have thought what goes on after big sporting events is ridiculous.  We have no respect for other people’s property - it should not be tolerated 

Antifa is on par with the klan for being some of the biggest pussies on the Planet! If you don’t have the balls to let another man see you while trying to harm him (always in groups because the pussies can’t fight like men) you’re a cowardly bitch and should be dealt with like a cowardly bitch. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Antifa is on par with the klan for being some of the biggest pussies on the Planet! If you don’t have the balls to let another man see you while trying to harm him (always in groups because the pussies can’t fight like men) you’re a cowardly bitch and should be dealt with like a cowardly bitch. 

Spot on SL!

On 5/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Better start concentrating on the problem, then the symptoms go away.

What were the names of the two black cops killed? How about you give me a name of just one of the 82 people who were shot in Chicago this past weekend. Don't Google it. Give a name? You fucking can't. Take your fake woke bitch ass on. You give a fuck about Floyd right now because it's the cool thing to do. Period.

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

What were the names of the two black cops killed? How about you give me a name of just one of the 82 people who were shot in Chicago this past weekend. Don't Google it. Give a name? You fucking can't. Take your fake woke bitch ass on. You give a fuck about Floyd right now because it's the cool thing to do. Period.

I've been back here saying pretty much the same God damned thing since this site started. Every fucking time this shit happens. So take your bitch ass on. 

And you're always the same fucking disrespectful profile. Lashing out at anyone that you disagree with. 

Here man, here's your little attention from me today since you feel like crying out for it. 

About done with all the abusive behavior going on with this site though. Y'all keep on. I watch you pull that crap all the time on pretty much everyone here. Sick of it dude. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been back here saying pretty much the same God damned thing since this site started. Every fucking time this shit happens. So take your bitch ass on. 

And you're always the same fucking disrespectful profile. Lashing out at anyone that you disagree with. 

Here man, here's your little attention from me today since you feel like crying out for it. 

About done with all the abusive behavior going on with this site though. Y'all keep on. I watch you pull that crap all the time on pretty much everyone here. Sick of it dude. 

Stay woke

Just now, thc6795 said:

Stay woke

You're funny. I never come at you calling you a bitch. Talking to you like you're a piece of shit that needs scraped off my shoe because I don't like your opinions on stuff. 

Never. 

But, here again today, you come at me calling me a bitch like I'm a fucking punk that's just here to accept your shit day after day. 

Never tag me again. I mean it. Don't @ me quote me or anything. I'm asking you nicely and with respect. Block me if you can't find a way to refrain from quoting me or @ing me. Sick of your game on here. 

You don't respect me enough to speak to me without calling me a bitch or something, I prefer you just move the hell along. 

I see that many others suffer the same problem with you, but, none have really reported it. You aren't cool with that stuff.