Florida Governor...

CCBlackhatter

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No great players want to stay in state and play at those bad Texas programs. 

Sure...   Sorry that the TRUTH hurts you about Alabama.   It's basically the IMG of college football.  Roster filled with players from coasts to coast and usually the star players that make the team go aint from Alabama..

Oppps.!!!   Again, sorry that TRUTH hurts.

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Go look at those Florida teams and see how many FL starters were on those national championship teams, if you took the FL kids off of those teams none of those national championship teams happen 

FL talent is better than anyone

Yawn!!!  Fart!!!

PS.. take the OOS talent off those Florida National Championship Teams and guess what.. "They ain't National Champions."

47 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Yawn!!!  Fart!!!

PS.. take the OOS talent off those Florida National Championship Teams and guess what.. "They ain't National Champions."

And what national championship team besides the longhorns has been majority Texas players since 2000?

Hell how many majority Texas rosters have there been in past 50 years?

I bet right now those Florida national championship teams (FSU, Miami and UF) had the majority of the roster from Florida 

Besides the 05 longhorns which national championship teams in past 50 years had the majority of their team from Texas?

Feel free to stretch the years all you like but I would be shocked if you can have half the number FL has had despite Texas being 3 TIMES the size of Florida

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Sure...   Sorry that the TRUTH hurts you about Alabama.   It's basically the IMG of college football.  Roster filled with players from coasts to coast and usually the star players that make the team go aint from Alabama..

Oppps.!!!   Again, sorry that TRUTH hurts.

Thank goodness Texas college football sucks and those players help Alabama.

Again why does the great state of Texas have 1 nc from 1971 -2019? 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thank goodness Texas college football sucks and those players help Alabama.

Again why does the great state of Texas have 1 nc from 1971 -2019? 

I agree that simply having a successful college program from a state doesn't mean the state is good at high school football, for example the state of Alabama and South Carolina have more national championships this past decade than the state of Florida did but I don't think anyone would say either stats has better high school football than Florida

That's when it matters where the kids from the high school programs sign and that's why I specifically asked how many national champs have been majority Texas players (so it would be based more on the home state talent than the in state programs) 

Though I don't think I can think of any outside of 05 longhorns who would have been a majority Texas team that has won a national title in the past few decades