RCP latest Presidential polling numbers...

DBP66

General Election: Trump vs. Biden

Battleground States: Wisconsin | FloridaMichiganPennsylvaniaNorth CarolinaArizonaMinnesota

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average 5/28 - 6/9 -- -- 49.8 41.7 Biden +8.1
Economist/YouGov 6/7 - 6/9 1241 RV 3.4 49 41 Biden +8
CNN 6/2 - 6/5 1125 RV 3.6 55 41 Biden +14
NPR/PBS/Marist 6/2 - 6/3 958 RV 4.0 50 43 Biden +7
Emerson 6/2 - 6/3 1431 RV 2.5 53 47 Biden +6
The Hill/HarrisX 6/1 - 6/4 2827 RV 1.8 47 37 Biden +10
IBD/TIPP 5/31 - 6/3 964 RV 2.9 45 42 Biden +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/28 - 6/2 1000 RV 3.1 49 42 Biden +7
CNBC 5/29 - 5/31 1457 LV 2.6 48 41 Biden +7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Poll boy at it again...such a dreamer.....

Oh and a welcher too 😂

keep saying I'm a welcher mam and maybe one day a dope here will believe you??....you on the other hand are racist...and there is no doubt...tell us all how bad you feel about blacks killing blacks in Chicago mam...we could all use a good laugh these days...silly racist...:$

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

keep saying I'm a welcher mam and maybe one day a dope here will believe you??....you on the other hand are racist...and there is no doubt...tell us all how bad you feel about blacks killing blacks in Chicago mam...we could all use a good laugh these days...silly racist...:$

Everyone on here knows you welched....nice try pole boy 😂😂😂

50 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Everyone on here knows you welched....nice try pole boy 😂😂😂

then everyone here is as dumb and uniformed as you...and that's impossible!!...but everyone here can read how deeply concerned you are about inner city violence by blacks in Chicago...LOL...your red-neck has been exposed mam...:$

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

General Election: Trump vs. Biden

Battleground States: Wisconsin | FloridaMichiganPennsylvaniaNorth CarolinaArizonaMinnesota

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average 5/28 - 6/9 -- -- 49.8 41.7 Biden +8.1
Economist/YouGov 6/7 - 6/9 1241 RV 3.4 49 41 Biden +8
CNN 6/2 - 6/5 1125 RV 3.6 55 41 Biden +14
NPR/PBS/Marist 6/2 - 6/3 958 RV 4.0 50 43 Biden +7
Emerson 6/2 - 6/3 1431 RV 2.5 53 47 Biden +6
The Hill/HarrisX 6/1 - 6/4 2827 RV 1.8 47 37 Biden +10
IBD/TIPP 5/31 - 6/3 964 RV 2.9 45 42 Biden +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/28 - 6/2 1000 RV 3.1 49 42 Biden +7
CNBC 5/29 - 5/31 1457 LV 2.6 48 41 Biden +7

If the elections were held today, Biden wins as DJT has been exposed as inept, racist and out of touch. However, the American people have short memories and things could be different in November. Biden needs to, as best as he can, put his best foot forward during the campaign trail over the next 4.5 months. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

If the elections were held today, Biden wins as DJT has been exposed as inept, racist and out of touch. However, the American people have short memories and things could be different in November. Biden needs to, as best as he can, put his best foot forward during the campaign trail over the next 4.5 months. 

Hillary had a 3 pt lead or so and lost the election. Polls mean squat 

• Thanks 1

I'm not even sure biden will win his hometown of PA. His platform doesn't exactly appeal to the working class there. Or really anywhere in the midwest. 

Minnesota is def in play. Arizona is a toss up without a doubt. 

I think these riots will change people mind and the democrat platform has got to be damaging. They stand for nothing Americans want 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I know, like old faithful you keep chugging along. For that I have more respect for you than I do many of the other posters here. For while I disagree with you more than 90% of the time, at least I can count on you being honest and consistent. 

You can disagree. Most of my friends disagree with me on many things but I get their respect at the end of the day 

And to me respect matters more than some opinion that everyone is allowed to have

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no he won't...he'll just point out REAL racists like you mam.....tell us again how much you care about inner-city blacks in Chicago...🤡

Explain why BLM is not protesting in Chicago where dozens of black on black killings happen weekly..so you think black lives don't matter in Chicago? You racist welcher aka 🙊🙉🙈

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Explain why BLM is not protesting in Chicago where dozens of black on black killings happen weekly..so you think black lives don't matter in Chicago? You racist welcher aka 🙊🙉🙈

LOL...you mean explain why you're trying to make it look like you care about blacks dying when you are really trying to criticize BLM...you don't see how dumb you really are do you mam???....silly red-neck racist...😔

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you mean explain why you're trying to make it look like you care about blacks dying when you are really trying to criticize BLM...you don't see how dumb you really are do you mam???....silly red-neck racist...😔

I know facts confuse you...maybe take a break there champ😂

🍕🙊🙉🙈🍕

• Sad 1