RCP latest Presidential polling numbers...

DBP66

32 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT INNER CITY BLACK KIDS

OTHER BLACKS DONT. THEIR LOCAL POLITICANS DONT

THATS THE FACT. INNER CITIES HAVE BEEN LED BY DEMOCRATS FOR YEARS. SAME OLD SHIT THERE YEARLY. 

Ironmam is very concerned!!....🙄....go read the post he started about it...😔

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT INNER CITY BLACK KIDS

OTHER BLACKS DONT. THEIR LOCAL POLITICANS DONT

THATS THE FACT. INNER CITIES HAVE BEEN LED BY DEMOCRATS FOR YEARS. SAME OLD SHIT THERE YEARLY. 

For the most part you are correct.

Having spent half my youth in one of most dangerous neighborhoods in the south side of Chicago, I learned the game very quick. Many... not all... but most of the aldermen were connected to the gangs... and the money they generated.  Many of the gang leaders ( Blk P Stone Nation, the Disciples etc ) who influenced the money flow in both the South and West Sides, went on to get elected to city government in various capacities. The influence and corruption in their sphere mimicked that of the Outfit relative to how other parts of the city evolved. As long as the game goes on, there will be no positive impact in predominately black neighborhoods.

Where I would digress from your post is that a huge number of black citizens do care but are frustrated in their lack of power to do anything ( and I am not speaking of their relationship with law enforcement ). There are many reasons for this but I won't get into those at this time. Its been mostly the democrats that continue to benefit from this.

One example to note is that while we often debate about the reasons some really "well off" schools find excuses why they won't travel... the black neighbors in the area of Simeon HS ( located  where most non street educated... would wet their pants ) worked hard to find a way for those kids to travel to the deep south and east coast to play games they felt would give those kids an experience that could help better themselves.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Having spent half my youth in one of most dangerous neighborhoods in the south side of Chicago, I learned the game very quick. Many... not all... but most of the aldermen were connected to the gangs... and the money they generated.  Many of the gang leaders ( Blk P Stone Nation, the Disciples etc ) who influenced the money flow in both the South and West Sides, went on to get elected to city government in various capacities. The influence and corruption in their sphere mimicked that of the Outfit relative to how other parts of the city evolved. As long as the game goes on, there will be no positive impact in predominately black neighborhoods.

Where I would digress from your post is that a huge number of black citizens do care but are frustrated in their lack of power to do anything ( and I am not speaking of their relationship with law enforcement ). There are many reasons for this but I won't get into those at this time. Its been mostly the democrats that continue to benefit from this.

One example to note is that while we often debate about the reasons some really "well off" schools find excuses why they won't travel... the black neighbors in the area of Simeon HS ( located  where most non street educated... would wet their pants ) worked hard to find a way for those kids to travel to the deep south and east coast to play games they felt would give those kids an experience that could help better themselves.

Great post! Suck on that dbp66 as you are the poster child for 🙊🙉🙈

Oh and lets forget a low life red neck welcher😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

Couldn't agree more with you 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Facts hurt you Krusty...poor little 🐑 and as we all know...a welcher.  Buy gsb that pizza you welcher 🍕

and we all know you're a certified red-neck based on your own post/words mam...you and GSB can go share a "red-neck" special together at Knickleys....🤡...🤡...😔

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Great post! Suck on that dbp66 as you are the poster child for 🙊🙉🙈

Oh and lets forget a low life red neck welcher😂😂

let's not forget who the dumb red-neck racist is here mam....that would be YOU (and GSB)....but keep calling me a welcher...maybe one day a guy as dumb as you here will believe you're lying ass...🤡

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

yes there are black citizens that do care and they are speaking out on YouTube and such. But they are being called token blacks and traitors to their people. 

Imagine being black and being fed up with the Bs and being called a traitor to yr people 

• Thanks 1