Biden hammered

I AM IRONMAN

All I heard were clear facts tonight..plain and simple....Nothing fancy...just facts...oh sleepy Joe setting his son up for riches....and himself for a blood bath.....speak up Joe....get out of your basement...marble mouth..he doesn't want to run an election..he wants to hide from an election..shows how weak the Dems know he is.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

All I heard were clear facts tonight..plain and simple....Nothing fancy...just facts...oh sleepy Joe setting his son up for riches....and himself for a blood bath.....speak up Joe....get out of your basement...marble mouth..he doesn't want to run an election..he wants to hide from an election..shows how weak the Dems know he is.

they probably had him dead to rights a long time ago....

Latest Q suggestion.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Latest Polls

Wednesday, June 24
Tuesday, June 23
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Biden 56, Trump 44 Biden +12
President Trump Job Approval Harvard-Harris Approve 43, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +14

President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 45, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +8
Direction of Country Harvard-Harris Right Direction 27, Wrong Track 64 Wrong Track +37
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden NY Times/Siena Biden 50, Trump 36 Biden +14
President Trump Job Approval NY Times/Siena Approve 41, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +15
President Trump Job Approval Politico/Morning Consult Approve 39, Disapprove 58 Disapprove +19
Direction of Country Politico/Morning Consult Right Direction 29, Wrong Track 71 Wrong Track +42
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

And how are those polls going to save him from all those "bribe" recordings being played on loop from now until election?

PS: no one noticed you can't address the topic at hand, and try to divert by pointing to 'projected' popularity polls.

BTW: Since you are posting Biddy stats, are people supposed to assume that's who you support?  You never cofirmed that Biddy is your boy...how come? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

And how are those polls going to save him from all those "bribe" recordings being played on loop from now until election?

PS: no one noticed you can't address the topic at hand, and try to divert by pointing to 'projected' popularity polls.

BTW: Since you are posting Biddy stats, are people supposed to assume that's who you support?  You never cofirmed that Biddy is your boy...how come? 

How come for years now the default argument is to go to pop polls  they don't mean anything. Biden can win California by 60 million votes. It doesn't mean anything 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

Bride recordings huh??...todays' conspiracy??…O.o...topic on hand??...Ironmam says "he wants to hide from an election..shows how weak the Dems know he is."...just pointing out there is no need for him to hide when he's up by double digits...Biden is my boy now Ronnie since he won the primary...see how that works?...or I could write you in??...then we could have 2 clowns in a row running the country!!...;)

Just now, DBP66 said:

Bride recordings huh??...todays' conspiracy??…O.o...topic on hand??

You must have missed it.....here , try again...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...Ironmam says "he wants to hide from an election..shows how weak the Dems know he is."...just pointing out there is no need for him to hide when he's up by double digits...

Basement recordings vs campaign trail rallies  is probably what he is referring to......

🤡 Polls assist in this regard just how exactly ?

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...Biden is my boy now Ronnie since he won the primary...see how that works?...

👍  THAT'S RIGHT

You always said you would be voting for whoever they picked for you....

Thanks for confirming party slave 🤡 status...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

You must have missed it.....here , try again...no thanks..not going down silly conspiracy road with you...:$

Basement recordings vs campaign trail rallies  is probably what he is referring to......in other words adhering to CDC guidelines??

🤡 Polls assist in this regard just how exactly ?

👍  THAT'S RIGHT

You always said you would be voting for whoever they picked for you....that's what happens when you choose to be an Independent like me...I still may write you in!

Thanks for confirming party slave 🤡 status...and Independent is a party "slave"...how does that work Ronnie??..O.o