Will the final national polls go till May of 2021?

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I mean a lot of states are on spring football.   You would have to do a poll from August till end of May. 

That opens the doors to a lot of bias too. People may be more likely to side with spring football because it was closer to the rankings release. They may tend to forget about teams from the fall season.

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

MaxPreps names 3 national champions in soccer for Fall/Winter/Spring every year exactly for this reason. I imagine you'll see something similar except probably just two champs with the cutoff date being when the TX state championship is played in January.

They do 2 for softball as well. It would be a little weird for this year, but necessary for football this year. 

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Assuming the national champion is from California. North Shore and Duncanville would love to prove you wrong.

Texas state champ would finish 3rd or 4th in California.  MD & SJB will play anyone from Texas home or away. Coach negro said the Texas powers declined the opportunity to play them. MD flew to DC last year, Bosco to Hawaii, let’s make something happen in Texas. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Texas state champ would finish 3rd or 4th in California.  MD & SJB will play anyone from Texas home or away. Coach negro said the Texas powers declined the opportunity to play them. MD flew to DC last year, Bosco to Hawaii, let’s make something happen in Texas. 

It won't be possible this year, but maybe next year. I'd love to root for North Shore against Mater Dei lol.