Joe Burrow vs Cam Newton look larry

HooverOutlaw

42 minutes ago, Fred said:

QBs diving on the football looks pretty right up until they and their $100 million contract get carted off the field on a stretcher or cart.

That's why very few QBs win the super bowl it takes guts. Denver just wanted it more. Cam is more worried about dressing up like a house maid from the 50's and having a horsetail sticking out of his head.  Got any examples of qbs diving on fumbles in the super bowl and getting hurt so bad their career is over. 

You are right Cam is about money that's why his preacher daddy took the $180,000 from Auburn. 

Not surprised you would defend Cam Newton.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That's why very few QBs win the super bowl it takes guts. Denver just wanted it more. Cam is more worried about dressing up like a house maid from the 50's and having a horsetail sticking out of his head.  Got any examples of qbs diving on fumbles in the super bowl and getting hurt so bad their career is over. 

You are right Cam is about money that's why his preacher daddy took the $180,000 from Auburn. 

Cam Newton was caught on live TV denying an autograph from a fan at the North Gwinnett vs. McEachern quarterfinals game in 2019. I laughed so hard.

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Cam = No Heart

On 8/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Your takeaway was that I was defending Cam Newton?  Geeze, you really do see what you want to see.   Mine was a very generic statement that was most definitely NOT in support of Cam.  I personally don't care for the man nor did I care for him when he played college ball.  Oh wait, that's it!  He played in Alabama so you automatically support him.  I get it.  SMH.