games needed for PA team

sausmann9

Bethlehem Catholic (District 11 – Class 4A) is looking for games on Sept 18th and Sept 25th, if interested email Head Coach, Joe Henrich at football@becahi.org

decent team w/ some size and speed.  scrimmaged Don Bosco last few seasons and held their own for what its worth.  bring back some talent as well.  should be a good opponent for someone.

1 hour ago, Canes1975 said:

Saus, who are the PA teams to look out for this up coming season?

Prep is the only one to really watch out for  but maybe Imhotep as well.  I know at the lower levels Neuman Goretti out of Philly as well as Imhotep Charter is loaded and will be getting a few players coming in since a few Philly schools have cancelled their seasons.  Prep as usual.  Archbishop Wood returns and brings in a nice crop of talent.  Harrisburg has some returning talent for mid part of state.  Not sure about Erie PRep, they lost a ton and I do not remember many underclassmen.  I know PItt CC and Gateway has some returning talent for the WPIAL area.  Someone else from the WPIAL can get in on this more I am sure.  We shall see though how many parents allow their kids to play.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Prep is the only one to really watch out for  but maybe Imhotep as well.  I know at the lower levels Neuman Goretti out of Philly as well as Imhotep Charter is loaded and will be getting a few players coming in since a few Philly schools have cancelled their seasons.  Prep as usual.  Archbishop Wood returns and brings in a nice crop of talent.  Harrisburg has some returning talent for mid part of state.  Not sure about Erie PRep, they lost a ton and I do not remember many underclassmen.  I know PItt CC and Gateway has some returning talent for the WPIAL area.  Someone else from the WPIAL can get in on this more I am sure.  We shall see though how many parents allow their kids to play.  

Harrisburg canceled fall sports last week. Seems like every district and league is taking its own approach to the season.

I think Martinsburg still has three open dates including 9/25.

1 hour ago, MA Fan said:

Harrisburg canceled fall sports last week. Seems like every district and league is taking its own approach to the season.

I think Martinsburg still has three open dates including 9/25.

we might see that football talent from Hburg spread out through PA then.  Will be interesting.  Many AD's say they will not fight a transfer foir athletic purpose this season; esp if their school cancels the sport.  Gotta stay tuned for this one.

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@sausmann9 I see seniors transferring out cause who wants to play spring football and interfere and risk getting hurt when  college is around the corner 

I think you are correct.  ITs too bad, this SJP team was probably the best they ever put together.  I was just reading an article about their back up quarterback Malik Cooper going to Temple.  This kid would be a star on any other team but is just overshadowed by the others.  Prep has a few others that can ball as well but I guess we''ll never know.  I can see Trotter and Harrison sitting tight since they have their schollies from tOSU and Clemson already in hand.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:19 PM, sausmann9 said:

we might see that football talent from Hburg spread out through PA then.  Will be interesting.  Many AD's say they will not fight a transfer foir athletic purpose this season; esp if their school cancels the sport.  Gotta stay tuned for this one.

My dude. I remember you from the old PennLive/PN message boards. You always had all the HSFB tapes! What’s up! 

it’ll be hard for HBG kids to transfer out to play anywhere other than McD. :(