Guess I'll watch Clyde Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs tonight.

RedZone

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I need Kelce to ball out but Hill, CEH, and Duke Johnson to suck.

Fantasy football is back!

Don't think you'll have a problem with johnson I liked his play im college but he hasn't done much of anything in the NFL. I expect fournette to have a huge season. Also cam akers loved him at FSU. That game he played against alabama was all I needed to see from him. No passing game no blocking and he still held his own. 1v11 

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Don't think you'll have a problem with johnson I liked his play im college but he hasn't done much of anything in the NFL. I expect fournette to have a huge season.

Fournette? I highly doubt it because he left Jacksonville. 

Talking about Jacksonville...they're screwed. Utterly.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Fournette? I highly doubt it because he left Jacksonville. 

Talking about Jacksonville...they're screwed. Utterly.

He is in Tampa. Brady passes to his running backs more than anyone else. He will have 1 hof TE another pro bowl TE pro bowl receivers. For a guy like him its a match made in heaven. Wide open field and a lot of 1v1 plays. As bad as jax was he still had over 1k yards rushing.

Just now, Ga96 said:

He is in Tampa. Brady passes to his running backs more than anyone else. He will have 1 hof TE another pro bowl TE pro bowl receivers. For a guy like him its a match made in heaven. Wide open field and a lot of 1v1 plays. As bad as jax was he still had over 1k yards rushing.

I'm not too high on the Bucs as a whole. I feel like they can be compared to Westlake (GA). They have all the talent they need but just won't produce.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I'm not too high on the Bucs as a whole. I feel like they can be compared to Westlake (GA). They have all the talent they need but just won't produce.

I would say saints are Westlake they have the most wins in the last 3 years an no superbowl appearances . The real Westlake is homegrown those damn falcons 😂. They just continue the embarrassment of Ga as a state. Only sport above high school we can brag on is professional soccer.

• Like 1