Marxist Professor Richard Wolf on RT's On Contact

DarterBlue

A very important interview on Chris Hedges's On Contact. I agree with Wolf's diagnosis and prognosis. Where we disagree is on the correct treatment. With that said, we both agree that a restorative treatment is likely not going to happen. Interview below. I recommend that the more thoughtful among you take a half hour to watch it. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

So, they like DJT's plan for the black community unfurled yesterday, then?

Well.... Trumpy in a obvious pandering attempt is going to declare KKK an terrorist group and Juneteenth a holiday.... but nothing for alt right and White Supremacist groups cuz those are fine people. 

How anybody can defend Trumpy is beyond any reasoning, it must be intoxicating to be an idiot Trumper. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well.... Trumpy in a obvious pandering attempt is going to declare KKK an terrorist group and Juneteenth a holiday.... but nothing for alt right and White Supremacist groups cuz those are fine people. 

How anybody can defend Trumpy is beyond any reasoning, it must be intoxicating to be an idiot Trumper. 

bgw

To understand his supporters, those that are not in it just for the money of which they are several, you have to understand the psychology of the cult. For make no mistake about it, Trumpism as expressed in his rallies and flotillas, is nothing if not cult like behavior. For the life of me, there is no rhyme or reason for the support given the fact that on a daily basis he shows his utter disdain for them both in words and deed. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Worship of women? I beg to differ. Actually, I think our society demeans women. But then again, he is a sportscaster. So, I would not set my standards very high. 

define "our society"

or are you just pointing to the differences in societies

that the "just a sportscaster" is actually noting...🤔

PS: It was the other (BLKlan and marxist) points made that seem more rellevent here 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

To understand his supporters, those that are not in it just for the money of which they are several, you have to understand the psychology of the cult. For make no mistake about it, Trumpism as expressed in his rallies and flotillas, is nothing if not cult like behavior. For the life of me, there is no rhyme or reason for the support given the fact that on a daily basis he shows his utter disdain for them both in words and deed. 

1st thing that comes to mind is the  reality television experience for Trumpy is playing out, gotta admit Trumpy knows how to put on a show. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

define "our society"

or are you just pointing to the differences in societies

that the "just a sportscaster" is actually noting...🤔

PS: It was the other (BLKlan and marxist) points made that seem more rellevent here 🤷‍♂️

Marxism is as much a part of western culture as is the family, God and anything else you may wish to cite. Last I looked, Marxism was birthed by a German Jew who spent most of his adult life in England.  

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

1st thing that comes to mind is the  reality television experience for Trumpy is playing out, gotta admit Trumpy knows how to put on a show. 

bgw

Yes, at that he is sheer genius. Sadly, he is not very good at anything else other than stiffing those who have business dealings with him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Your stupidity is almost awe-inspiring.

Trump actually does shit that helps the black community. But you're ready to suck the cock of the guy who called the integration of schools a "racial jungle".

🤡  🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Marxism is as much a part of western culture as is the family, God and anything else you may wish to cite. Last I looked, Marxism was birthed by a German Jew who spent most of his adult life in England.  

Is that why four of the five communist-run states in the world are in Asia?

🤡