Trump's latest tweet

noonereal

I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???

Question for the Trumpets, how on earth can you support such a piece of shit human? Honest? How can your compromise yourselves so? 
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:
I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???

Question for the Trumpets, how on earth can you support such a piece of shit human? Honest? How can your compromise yourselves so? 

Trump will piss clean because he sniffs over the counter Sudafed A.M.

i do wanna see a 4 hour debate with joe Rogan as host, trump going on some crazy rant and attacks for 4 hours while sleepy Joe Nodding off 45 mins in

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

perhaps you missed the prior post about him showing up for interviews with signs of medical treatment...

If a candidate can't function without being hopped up on drugs... do you think that is an issue or not ?

Regardless of whether you think it polite, that is...

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

perhaps you missed the prior post about him showing up for interviews with signs of medical treatment...

If a candidate can't function without being hopped up on drugs... do you think that is an issue or not ?

Regardless of whether you think it polite, that is...

Got it, you are from teh school of just make up anything to cause doubt.

It's not about polite it's about honesty in government. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Got it, you are from teh school of just make up anything to cause doubt.

It's not about polite it's about honesty in government. 

IV marks and dilated pupils were reported....

even got pictures lol....

Making things up is not such a good strategy

when so easily proven false...

But still, you know that was not the question 🙄

why no answer?

giphy.gif

PS: or how about ...should a POTUS physical be front page news ?

• Like 1