The great state of Tennessee!!!

Blueliner

• Blueliner changed the title to The great state of Tennessee!!!
1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Gov. Dewine of Ohio says we are going to be wearing masks for years. ย Ugh Gov, wanna bet on that?

People are flocking to TN. I just hope that allย refugeesย remember to leave allย liberal BS at the state line. Lol...listen to me...Iโ€™m like a reformed smoker ๐Ÿคฃ

....but Iโ€™m serious ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wow, that is so fucked up

This country is toast.ย 

Whatever. Stop being so damnย dramatic. Itโ€™s been โ€œopenโ€ since Iโ€™ve been here (and before).ย Maaaaaybe 30-40% wear masks. And yet...people were thoroughly enjoying themselves today when I visited Gatlinburg...and shock...bodies are t piling up in the streets.ย Iโ€™m going to give you the benefit of the doubt by simply saying that youโ€™ve been had, bro. And donโ€™t worry, TN is on NYโ€™s quarantine list. Pretty sure nobody here want a to go to NY anyways.ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever. Stop being so damnย dramatic. Itโ€™s been โ€œopenโ€ since Iโ€™ve been here (and before).ย Maaaaaybe 30-40% wear masks. And yet...people were thoroughly enjoying themselves today when I visited Gatlinburg...and shock...bodies are t piling up in the streets.ย Iโ€™m going to give you the benefit of the doubt by simply saying that youโ€™ve been had, bro. And donโ€™t worry, TN is on NYโ€™s quarantine list. Pretty sure nobody here want a to go to NY anyways.ย 

It's like living an episode of the Twilight Zone.ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It's like living an episode of the Twilight Zone.ย 

ย 

What are you so afraid of that youโ€™d give up a life that youย EARNED and DESERVE?ย You canโ€™t carry 330,000,000 peopleโ€™s lives on your back. Totally unreasonable.ย Donโ€™t you see that this will be never-ending? This is a way to control us. Ohp...virus outbreak....lockdown. As long as we continue to acquiesce to this nonsense, itโ€™ll be used against us when convenient. The middle class is being destroyed atย anย exponential rate compared to just a few years ago. Small businesses areย beingย decimated. Millions being made dependent upon the gov. The collateral health, generational,ย and social damage is incalculable.ย ย For what? Less than .1% chance of dying from this thing? I had a form of cancer (and am surviving so far)ย that kills at a much higher rateย than this overly-inflatedย virus. The earth didnโ€™t stop rotating for me, norย did I expect it to. Iโ€™m sorry that people are getting the sniffles and some fevers. Iโ€™ll tell you all about what it was like to go through the ringer of the disease and treatment only to beย told that I had a 40%ย chance to live.ย Noon...what the hell is wrong with you? Sincerely. I just donโ€™t understand how a guy that is educated like yourself thinks that this is ok or the best for human kind. This overly-hyped virus from China has been a monumental disaster for the entire worldย 
ย 

Sincerely

• Like 1