Who needs current looters this chick

Ga96

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Been going 19yrs strong.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/us/kim-richardson-ebay-federal-prison-trnd/index.html

White privilege kicked in again. How does she only get 54 months for stealing millions?

It's been a problem for decades but where I would digress... the term white privilege should be addressed as wealth privilege. As I pointed out in a thread a couple of months ago... our legal system as it is today, is one of the main reasons our society is so screwed up and it needs radical change.

$$$$$$$ and the system are mated as family and does not discriminate. Jeffrey Epstein, Ray Lewis and OJ Simpson are just a very few of who understand this. It makes no difference what one's race is. If you've got the cake you get to skate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

It's been a problem for decades but where I would digress... the term white privilege should be addressed as wealth privilege. As I pointed out in a thread a couple of months ago... our legal system as it is today, is one of the main reasons our society is so screwed up and it needs radical change.

$$$$$$$ and the system are mated as family and does not discriminate. Jeffrey Epstein, Ray Lewis and OJ Simpson are just a very few of who understand this. It makes no difference what one's race is. If you've got the cake you get to skate.

You can tell,Zero oF those cases involved a public defender. %100 Guaranteed, they always involve a team of well know private attorneys, especially when fines and restitution is involved they will get lighter sentence for jail add in its a non violent felony 

I wonder if she got parole or probation after 50 months?   

1 hour ago, Gospeeder said:

The thing that makes white privilege even in those cases is the magnitude. Bill Cosby can testify to that