Am I the ONLY one that can fully understand all the words coming out of Amy Coney Barrett's mouth??

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to Am I the ONLY one that can fully understand all the words coming out of Amy Coney Barrett's mouth??
7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm just messing with Barrett and you sad trumpers......she's doing a wonderful job answering what she wants to in her best Dominican High School accent.

Dominican High School is about 160 years old....seen a lot of changes trough the years.

Do you ever work, u would be a lot more happy if you were doing something productive instead of  being a bum your whole life

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm just messing with Barrett and you sad trumpers......she's doing a wonderful job answering what she wants to in her best Dominican High School accent.

Dominican High School is about 160 years old....seen a lot of changes trough the years.

Sadly...... you GOP Sheep don't give a shit about knowing anything about Amy Coney Barrett.....she's just a piece of GOP Steak you are trying to grill/cook in 90 seconds.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sadly...... you GOP Sheep don't give a shit about knowing anything about Amy Coney Barrett.....she's just a piece of GOP Steak you are trying to grill/cook in 90 seconds.

Your understanding of the law, in any  Judicial setting or in conversation, is an arbitrary and capricious comment without merit or sanity..

• Like 1