This guy would beat you at an arm-wrestle

ChimpGrip

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Please forgive me for this...BUT...there was only ONE Georgia arm-wrasslin fellow that mattered...and his name was Cleve Dean.

Pavo Georgia.

Rufus>>

Lol yes Cleve Dean was a beast. Big hands and frame. Have you heard of a fellow named John Brzenk? 

Levan (ლევან) is from the real Georgia საქართველო 🇬🇪

Cleve was one of the best people you could ever meet.  Biggest heart I've ever seen.

Many years back...I happened to be in Thomasville GA...and having known Cleve for most of my life...I knew his sense of humor.  I saw him in a crowd of people and approached him.  Before he could say anything...I boldly spoke out...

"When's the last time you had your ass beat?"

And without missing a breath...Cleve responded back...

"Well Rufus, I reckon it was the last time you did it"

And then he flashed that BIG smile.

He called me once...and asked for a favor.  All I said was...."let me get my shoes".

Rufus>>

• Like 2

On 2/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, Rufus69 said:

Cleve was one of the best people you could ever meet.  Biggest heart I've ever seen.

Many years back...I happened to be in Thomasville GA...and having known Cleve for most of my life...I knew his sense of humor.  I saw him in a crowd of people and approached him.  Before he could say anything...I boldly spoke out...

"When's the last time you had your ass beat?"

And without missing a breath...Cleve responded back...

"Well Rufus, I reckon it was the last time you did it"

And then he flashed that BIG smile.

He called me once...and asked for a favor.  All I said was...."let me get my shoes".

Rufus>>

I remember seeing Cleve at a red light once. He had his elbow propped on the arm rest of the door and was palming the top of the truck cab. I had never before seen such a thing. Just so everyone realizes how ridiculous this is, try it the next time you hop in your vehicle.