Vitamin D3. C, Zinc and Quercetin

Mag44

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Vitamins are for losers and very old people.....

Eat 2-3 good meals a day and don't worry about anything.

If you can't give good advise,

you should probably just shut your pie hole...👍

Q) what moron, that can't even scrape up 3 meals a day,

and thinks he knows the first thing about diet, only opens his mouth to eat shiat ?????

giphy.gif

any idea ?

🤣

BTW: Take another sip idiot...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Troll said:

Q) what moron, that can't even scrape up 3 meals a day,

A healthy moron.

I can eat as much as I want when I want, but there's NO need to be a fat pig going through life. We try to get two good balanced meals a day. It's hard sometimes, but doable.

Some people need 3 meals a day though. We aren't those people. 

"The 2 Meal Day is becoming a way of life for so many people because of its simple, effective and sustainable. It teaches your body to transition from burning sugars and carbohydrates to body fat for energy – this is one of the most empowering things you can do for your long-term health and wellness.

PS: Never question me. You are NOT qualified and you end up looking like a fool every time.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A healthy moron.

I can eat as much as I want when I want, but there's NO need to be a fat pig going through life. We try to get two good balanced meals a day. It's hard sometimes, but doable.

Some people need 3 meals a day though. We aren't those people. 

"The 2 Meal Day is becoming a way of life for so many people because of its simple, effective and sustainable. It teaches your body to transition from burning sugars and carbohydrates to body fat for energy – this is one of the most empowering things you can do for your long-term health and wellness.

PS: Never question me. You are NOT qualified and you end up looking like a fool every time.

you need to go back to posting "home signs"....you know...

instead of posting here....👌

image.thumb.png.fc5a513c4ec5d3749363e9ac33775c23.png

PS....SCIENCE claims that 5-6 smaller meals/day has advantages for just about everything because it's actually true (including better metabolic distribution) whether you want to gain weight, maintain, or even lose weight.

Go ahead and check Men's health or medical journals or anything similar....if you are bodybuilding it's been scientifically proven better, for a normal maintenance diet better (but only if done right/calories etc.), but in the same publications you will find several doctors that will recommend 2 and a snack for morons who eat shiat...and are too full of it... like yourself 👍

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👌

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Vitamins are for losers and very old people.....

Eat 2-3 good meals a day and don't worry about anything.

Losers are the ones who don't have knowledge or do research......Age has NOTHING TO DO with optimum blood levels...What is your D3 blood level ?? You don't even know it or what optimum levels are...You really are a baffoon...

42 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS....SCIENCE claims that 5-6 smaller meals/day has advantages for just about everything because it's actually true (including better metabolic distribution) whether you want to gain weight, maintain, or even lose weight.

Go ahead and check Men's health or medical journals or anything similar....if you are bodybuilding it's been scientifically proven better, for a normal maintenance diet better (but only if done right/calories etc.), but in the same publications you will find several doctors that will recommend 2 and a snack for morons who eat shiat...and are too full of it... like yourself 👍

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👌

Excellent point that has real merit...Unlike the manifested and unaldulterrated baffoon .....RZ .....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Excellent point that has real merit...Unlike the manifested and unaldulterrated baffoon .....RZ .....

check it out ....he don't even know he on the fat man diet LOLOL.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

"The 2 Meal Day is becoming a way of life for so many people because of its simple, effective and sustainable. It teaches your body to transition from burning sugars and carbohydrates to body fat for energy – this is one of the most empowering things you can do for your long-term health and wellness (when your a fat fool).

Like I said....you on the fat man diet fool...

Sow how is that one supposed to work out...you know...

...for any actual healthy person.

with little to no available body fat

giphy.gif

you were questioned before anyone even spoke to you...FOOL🤣

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Troll said:

check it out ....he don't even know he on the fat man diet LOLOL.

Like I said....you on the fat man diet fool...

Sow how is that one supposed to work out...you know...

...for any actual healthy person.

with little to no available body fat

giphy.gif

you were questioned before anyone even spoke to you...FOOL🤣

You can't be over 13 years old.  Think I will cut you some slack.

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Have NO idea...Vitamin D Tests are for those people that need Vitamin D Tests. They are really not recommended for healthy people.

You been feeling down, old man?

Just for the record, old man.

Try the sunshine vitamin....go out and get a couple hours of it each day. Go fishing, feed a pigeon, cut some grass...something other than trying to convince yourself you are the healthiest old man on the planet.

Vitamin D is sometimes called the “sunshine vitamin” because it's produced in your skin in response to sunlight. It's a fat-soluble vitamin in a family of compounds that includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3. Your body produces vitamin D naturally when it's directly exposed to sunlight.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👌

I agree. 5 or 6 small meals is best when it is the right stuff.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Have NO idea...Vitamin D Tests are for those people that need Vitamin D Tests. They are really not recommended for healthy people.

You been feeling down, old man?

No, they are for those who want optimum health....I feel great too..

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Losers are the ones who don't have knowledge or do research......Age has NOTHING TO DO with optimum blood levels...What is your D3 blood level ?? You don't even know it or what optimum levels are...You really are a baffoon...

I can tell you my D3 level and it is low so I supplement with 2000 IU's of D3 a day. I'm good on all other levels of vitamins. D3 is the hardest to get through diet if you do not go in the sun regularly. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just for the record, old man.

Try the sunshine vitamin....go out and get a couple hours of it each day. Go fishing, feed a pigeon, cut some grass...something other than trying to convince yourself you are the healthiest old man on the planet.

Vitamin D is sometimes called the “sunshine vitamin” because it's produced in your skin in response to sunlight. It's a fat-soluble vitamin in a family of compounds that includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3. Your body produces vitamin D naturally when it's directly exposed to sunlight.

Just for the record a fool quotes something everyone already knows ??? 🤣

so how do you think proving his whole point and thread absolutely correct....

(supplementing with D) will help a fool?....

as any fool knows, the Sun as not always out...everyday   

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

as any fool knows, the Sun as not always out...everyday 

You do know Vitamin D is stored in your fat cells and remains there inactive till it's needed, right?........You are about the strangest little kid I've ever encountered on the internet. Flap out of here.... and stop embarrassing yourself and your family.

Regular sun exposure is the most natural way to get enough vitamin D. To maintain healthy blood levels, aim to get 10–30 minutes of midday sunlight, several times per week. People with darker skin may need a little more than this.

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You do know Vitamin D is stored in your fat cells and remains there inactive till it's needed, right?........You are about the strangest little kid I've ever encountered on the internet. Flap out of here.... and stop embarrassing yourself and your family.

Regular sun exposure is the most natural way to get enough vitamin D. To maintain healthy blood levels, aim to get 10–30 minutes of midday sunlight, several times per week. People with darker skin may need a little more than this.

Shut up with your fat man diet fool.....🤣

we are trying to talk healthy here.

PS: You must be packing enough for a whole winters worth of low light 🐷

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

Troll, he's no longer  worthy of our consideration...We both cleaned his clock....

You say a lot of stupid shit on here, but thank you for the  reminder on a D supplement when low.

I have seen what happens when D drops, something you should not neglect.

6 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Vitamin D3. C, Zinc and Quercetin

BTW: did you hear about that Quercetin with covid propaganda,

or was that endorsed by you prior ?

I like to cross reference any promoted compound to what foods they are in, and that has me curious about something.

Have you read anything about that (Quercetin) having any possible links to D levels ?   

12 hours ago, Troll said:

BTW: did you hear about that Quercetin with covid propaganda,

or was that endorsed by you prior ?

I like to cross reference any promoted compound to what foods they are in, and that has me curious about something.

Have you read anything about that (Quercetin) having any possible links to D levels ?   

I wonder if you ever made a football post would it look as goofy as your vitamin/biology posts...

c44.gif