Attorneys say they believe LSU sex crimes effects 1000's dating back to 2013. Larry Larry Larry it is bad.

HooverOutlaw

LSU needs to shut the athletic program down for 10 years.  

This is probably the worse combined abuse of woman in the history of the United States. 

Is there enough money to pay these 1000s of woman off.  If 7 women want 5 million how much money do 1000s want. 

Even the Tiger Athletic Foundation is getting sued. Which I would be surprised if you are not a member. If so get your check book out and get ready to pay these abused women. 

From the article 

They seek damages and injunctive relief against LSU and Tiger Athletic Foundation. Attorneys for the women say they believe thousands of former and current students were affected dating back to 2013. They are suing the university, its board of supervisors, former LSU President F. King Alexander, Sharon Lewis, Miriam Segar, Joe Alleva, Verge Ausberry, Jonathan Sanders, and others.

Yes that is right 1000's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

😂 

Dude, clean your house then come and clean mine. Until then, lemme know when you get some guilty verdicts instead of gravy trainers. And tread lightly. Mike told me there’s some shit brewing in gumpaloosa that they wanted Mr. Bill to go over for. Unfortunately his health isn’t allowing it right now, but he’s fighting the good fight. Lil Nicky is rounding every up and circling the wagons, so it must be pretty big. Most don’t try to have their for AD come to town to try and put fires out, but saban doesn’t leave anything to chance. Ain’t gonna lie. Jealous of that! 😂 

Wait and see. I can file a lawsuit against you for sexual assault. Proving and winning the lawsuit is something else my under educated friend.......When I see some guilty verdicts or have people admit to wrong doing (like your Buddy) I’ll put in with you. Unless you have some to put on here? 

But I’m guessing you don’t, do you? 

(wink)

3 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Now, THEMS some horny Cats!

Not as horny as your buddy, what with juggling two families, “allegedly” knocking off hoovilles low self esteem ejukayterz and what not! 

If a man willingly screws over his wife and own flesh and bloodC cheating in football ain’t shit. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not as horny as your buddy, what with juggling two families, “allegedly” knocking off hoovilles low self esteem ejukayterz and what not! 

If a man willingly screws over his wife and own flesh and bloodC cheating in football ain’t shit. 

Well that's the lsu motto

18 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Dude, clean your house then come and clean mine. Until then, lemme know when you get some guilty verdicts instead of gravy trainers. And tread lightly. Mike told me there’s some shit brewing in gumpaloosa that they wanted Mr. Bill to go over for. Unfortunately his health isn’t allowing it right now, but he’s fighting the good fight. Lil Nicky is rounding every up and circling the wagons, so it must be pretty big. Most don’t try to have their for AD come to town to try and put fires out, but saban doesn’t leave anything to chance. Ain’t gonna lie. Jealous of that! 😂 

Wait and see. I can file a lawsuit against you for sexual assault. Proving and winning the lawsuit is something else my under educated friend.......When I see some guilty verdicts or have people admit to wrong doing (like your Buddy) I’ll put in with you. Unless you have some to put on here? 

But I’m guessing you don’t, do you? 

(wink)

Turning a blind eye to all of this is expected of larry. The fact he reacted with 😄 is truly disturbing. Like i said in another post lsu would be proud. How can you fix your mind to talk about a man cheating on his wife while laughing at rape and a mountain of other crimes?

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Turning a blind eye to all of this is expected of larry. The fact he reacted with 😄 is truly disturbing. Like i said in another post lsu would be proud. How can you fix your mind to talk about a man cheating on his wife while laughing at rape and a mountain of other crimes?

LSU fans on some other message boards are the same way that it is no big deal. They act the same way Penn State fans acted. 

LSU fans are brain washed into thinking sex crimes vs woman are the equal of say getting a running a stop sign ticket. 

Again Larry thinks Rush cheating on his wife will make all this LSU issues disappear.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU fans on some other message boards are the same way that it is no big deal. They act the same way Penn State fans acted. 

LSU fans are brain washed into thinking sex crimes vs woman are the equal of say getting a running a stop sign ticket. 

Again Larry thinks Rush cheating on his wife will make all this LSU issues disappear.  

Yup but the rush news is dying down so he has nowhere to turn just grasping at nothing and downplaying things that are way more serious.

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

When you grow the berries to answer questions of your own posts hit me up. Until then stay under your rock. 

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You’re hilarious. You take accusations and make a big deal outbid them but downplay admittance from your Buddy after 15+ years of defending him. 

I have said several times IF anybody is guilty of any assault towards a female they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. You keep running out I20 as if he needs cops busting folks on I20’ to cheat, which is unbelievably dumb. Then again, alabama is 50 outta 50 for ejumuhkashun in America. 

Them there’s the 3980 out of 3990 for crime in American colleges coupled with 3867 out of 3990 in violent crimes against women. If LSU needs a ten year ban they should just board up the University of Alabama as a whole for their crime rates. 

My numbers are factual statistics, not accusations. For somebody who likes to expose people doing wrong you sure do miss the shot that’s right in your own yard....... 😂