Hey HawgGoneIt 14

Rufus69

Amigo....

Are you ready for some Spring football?

I heard, a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs took the field this morning.  The 2021 edition kicks it off.  No better day to start the process than Cinco de Mayo.  I'm not directly accusing them or anything like that...but it was reported that the Marietta drones were spotted first thing this AM.  Sweet Larry and Rosser done got all serious and shit.

To paraphrase one of my favorite actors...."I do love the smell of "pigskin" in the morning".

(Smile)

Bring us home...Hoss.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes! Spring practices are here! 

I do believe we'll field a team this year and they'll be coached by an amazing staff. 

I feel your enthusiasm !!!!

I mean...we're no Lowndes...but we ain't chopped liver neither....(Smile).

"I'm just burning doing the neutron dance".....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo....

Are you ready for some Spring football?

I heard, a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs took the field this morning.  The 2021 edition kicks it off.  No better day to start the process than Cinco de Mayo.  I'm not directly accusing them or anything like that...but it was reported that the Marietta drones were spotted first thing this AM.  Sweet Larry and Rosser done got all serious and shit.

To paraphrase one of my favorite actors...."I do love the smell of "pigskin" in the morning".

(Smile)

Bring us home...Hoss.

Rufus>>

I believe that you have Lawrence and Rossy's drone, confused with Morgan's transfer portal apparatus!

On 5/5/2021 at 8:11 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes! Spring practices are here! 

I do believe we'll field a team this year and they'll be coached by an amazing staff. 

Well...the Hawgs made it thru the first day of Spring practice with limited problems.  Lots of former Packers on hand to help and encourage the 2021 team.  Colquitt totaled out over 100 players...when you counted the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th JV and Varsity.

HawgGoneIt knows what it takes to keep us on track.

Grind Baby Grind....

Rufus>>