Hey HawgGoneIt 15

Rufus69

Amigo,

Colquitt missed a really big opportunity today.  They were trying to raise money for the Peer Program so they set up a "dunking booth".  One of the guys on the wet seat was...HC Justin Rogers.  BUT...they neglected to invite a single Lowndes fan to the event.  I told the Packer Touchdown Club President that they blew it by not asking Lowndes to come over.  Can you imagine how much we could have raised?  And you know Justin would have stayed high and dry cause them durn Vikings couldn't hit the side of a barn...throwing a ball...(Smile).

The only person that might could have raised more money...Rush.  But then we'd a had to invite all them Cats from Azalea City...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

Durn, just durn! You are right. That's a huge miss on the fund raising. I was really busy today myself or I would have gladly came and dunked the coach at least once. xD

I know them Vikings woulda lined up around the block to dunk him. Especially Coach DuBose who said he'd never toted an ass whipping like he toted at the Hawg Pen as a coach before. 

• Haha 1