How is Travis Hunter going to FSU?

HooverOutlaw

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm going to have a talk with him next week while in Hoover he must have gotten some bad advice. 

He needs to understand if he wants to win titles FSU is not the place to be. Alabama is his only option.

He is originally from Florida and his idol is Deon

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

He should go to Jackson state maybe. Lol

I'm looking forward to seeing him live next week.

That would probably be his second choice. Yeah he is something else great player but cocky and swears a lot which I don't like from players.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

He might fit in good at FSU then. I will see him at least once in pool play. 

If he isn't the loudest and flashiest player there it will be a miracle. You can't miss him he usually has something like the Chucky doll or big hats etc... 

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

He is a great player though can't take that from him in my opinion the #1 player in the country.

But you literally just took a shot at him like he has bad character when you I'm betting have never met the kid personally

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

cocky and swears a lot which I don't like from players.

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm going to have a talk with him next week while in Hoover he must have gotten some bad advice. 

He needs to understand if he wants to win titles FSU is not the place to be. Alabama is his only option.

Not everyone is after that power 5 Invitational trophy 

Some don't want it to easy way 

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

But you literally just took a shot at him like he has bad character when you I'm betting have never met the kid personally

I'm gonna get his picture if he has the chucky doll with him. 

I'm going to see if they give out an award for the flashiest player at the 7 on 7.  If he has that doll he gets my vote. 

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

LMAO if you really believe that I got some ocean front property in Kansas I can sell you

They only won 3 games last year. One vs Jacksonville st, 1 vs one against Duke who won 1 game in the ACC and fluke over UNC.

What SEC team would they be favored over except Vandy. South Carolina might be a pick em.

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They only won 3 games last year. One vs Jacksonville st, 1 vs one against Duke who won 1 game in the ACC and fluke over UNC.

What SEC team would they be favored over except Vandy. South Carolina might be a pick em.

Last year was a train wreck and Novell was having to fix what that clown taggart fucked up 

They will be better this year 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They also convinced two Colquitt Co. Public School Packers to sign, as well!

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That would probably be his second choice. Yeah he is something else great player but cocky and swears a lot which I don't like from players.

True.  He’s cussing and talking smack in the Twitter clip in this link. I also saw a 7on7 TD catch he made where he “ran a fade” and then his TD celebration was to sit in a barber chair and one of his teammates pretended to “give him a fade” haircut in the end zone. But he’s talented for sure. 
https://247sports.com/Article/Florida-State-Seminoles-five-star-commit-Travis-Hunter-insane-touchdown-catch--162366700/

2 hours ago, The Colonel said:

True.  He’s cussing and talking smack in the Twitter clip in this link. I also saw a 7on7 TD catch he made where he “ran a fade” and then his TD celebration was to sit in a barber chair and one of his teammates pretended to “give him a fade” haircut in the end zone. But he’s talented for sure. 
https://247sports.com/Article/Florida-State-Seminoles-five-star-commit-Travis-Hunter-insane-touchdown-catch--162366700/

If he brings that barber chair to Hoover it will be removed by force.  City ordinance prevents barber chairs at 7 on 7 tournaments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1