Latest Rumor Outa Colquitt County

Rufus69

Even though everything is being kept hush-hush at the moment...supposedly...Colquitt County is setting up plans to annex the city of Pelham Georgia for football purposes.  There is a legal entanglement due to Pelham being located in Mitchell County...but sources close to Lime Sink say that it is NOT an impossible task.  These experts use what Lee County has done to Albany and other surrounding towns as precedent.

HawgGoneIt may hafta delete this if he receives a C&D from certain high ranking legal gerbils...and so be it...if it comes to pass.  BUT...like Yogi said...."it ain't over till it's over".

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Even though everything is being kept hush-hush at the moment...supposedly...Colquitt County is setting up plans to annex the city of Pelham Georgia for football purposes.  There is a legal entanglement due to Pelham being located in Mitchell County...but sources close to Lime Sink say that it is NOT an impossible task.  These experts use what Lee County has done to Albany and other surrounding towns as precedent.

HawgGoneIt may hafta delete this if he receives a C&D from certain high ranking legal gerbils...and so be it...if it comes to pass.  BUT...like Yogi said...."it ain't over till it's over".

Rufus>>

Trying to fill in the gaps of the HC with bodies to stick with Lowndes.

No rush=No Packass

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I heard the rumor the other way. xD

Pelham Hornet football is trying to annex Colquitt County High football for their football purposes. 

I asked the Old Man about that and he had this to say....."Rufus, yeah, it's kinda like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.  Sure they got the initial strike...but they didn't fare so damn well in the war."

"It ain't over till it's over".

Rufus>>

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

May I have commas, for $100.00? WHY did you waste ALL this ink? Could it be, you don't know shit bout shit?

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

May I have commas, for $100.00? WHY did you waste ALL this ink? Could it be, you don't know shit bout shit?

Oh, I know shit.

That's why I stay clear of you.

Don't take that personally.

OK...OK...if you really want to.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

On 7/11/2021 at 1:47 PM, Rufus69 said:

I asked the Old Man about that and he had this to say....."Rufus, yeah, it's kinda like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.  Sure they got the initial strike...but they didn't fare so damn well in the war."

"It ain't over till it's over".

Rufus>>

How's your cabana doing in Havana? I hear that it's Fourth of July, EVERYDAY now!

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

How's your cabana doing in Havana? I hear that it's Fourth of July, EVERYDAY now!

Well...you missed the geography...but Ms. Violet DID purchase another "cabana" in Rock Hill SC.

We spend time between the Island and being near Lady Raine these days.

Lady Raine is up in Ballantyne (Charlotte) and she demanded we come to visit.  So Ms. Violet used a chunk of my allowance and "Voila"...I suppose you can call us Snow Birds of a sort.

But as an aside...I've visited Havana...and it wasn't bad.  We had a great time.

Rufus>>

On 7/11/2021 at 11:17 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Do you EVER say anything on heah that's fer serious? Probably because you don't know your ass from your fat hayd! You been listen to Ricky too long! HELL, he actually thinks his kid will start for the Black Hats! Maybe in 2030!

19 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...you missed the geography...but Ms. Violet DID purchase another "cabana" in Rock Hill SC.

We spend time between the Island and being near Lady Raine these days.

Lady Raine is up in Ballantyne (Charlotte) and she demanded we come to visit.  So Ms. Violet used a chunk of my allowance and "Voila"...I suppose you can call us Snow Birds of a sort.

But as an aside...I've visited Havana...and it wasn't bad.  We had a great time.

Rufus>>

You'd LUUUUV, LUUUUV, LUUUUV it today!