Re: the Noel Dean interview on Phil Jones Extra point show this week!...

Old Rabid One

He made a few comments that had me go HMMMMM! He mentioned the need to have someone develop QB's in the lower grades, so they will be up to speed when they get to the varsity! He obvious will be developing QB1's who could put MD to same! And DIN, I got to thinking, who developed that QB1 who lot Colquitt up, winning in I believe 2017? And in doing so, the first round draft choice wasn't even a main cog in the winning performance that night in the Hog Pen! 

And when asked what O and D Dean would be running, he skirted the issue entirely! Saying merely, that he was going to trust in the process, that has served him for thirty plus seasons! He was more interested in fulfilling aspects of the whole program, and not just football.

Looks as though he has backed off a tad, from the, I want my team to be exposed to a more competitive schedule! Or that he wanted to schedule a more national schedule in the future.

In a nutshell, he talked twenty minutes, without really saying much, other than developing players who will be good fathers.

He did make an off the cuff remarked about being the only Catholic in Tift Co.! REALLY? Must be an aberration for SOWEGA! Moultrie has a church full.

12 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

He made a few comments that had me go HMMMMM! He mentioned the need to have someone develop QB's in the lower grades, so they will be up to speed when they get to the varsity! He obvious will be developing QB1's who could put MD to same! And DIN, I got to thinking, who developed that QB1 who lot Colquitt up, winning in I believe 2017? And in doing so, the first round draft choice wasn't even a main cog in the winning performance that night in the Hog Pen! 

And when asked what O and D Dean would be running, he skirted the issue entirely! Saying merely, that he was going to trust in the process, that has served him for thirty plus seasons! He was more interested in fulfilling aspects of the whole program, and not just football.

Looks as though he has backed off a tad, from the, I want my team to be exposed to a more competitive schedule! Or that he wanted to schedule a more national schedule in the future.

In a nutshell, he talked twenty minutes, without really saying much, other than developing players who will be good fathers.

He did make an off the cuff remarked about being the only Catholic in Tift Co.! REALLY? Must be an aberration for SOWEGA! Moultrie has a church full.

He doesn't seem like he realizes where he is at. That catholic comment came out of nowhere. You can tell he is an intellectual though. I see a lot of tift players picking up scholarships due to their academics under him. He cares more about GPA than wins.

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

His days will be numbered then. After all, this is Georgia! 

Aye, save that stereotypical Southern BS. 

He'll last awhile because this makes Tift Graduation rates look better. 

But he won't last longer than 5 years because The Tift BOE and Moneybag parents think they know more than the coaches.... 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:34 PM, Ga96 said:

He doesn't seem like he realizes where he is at. That catholic comment came out of nowhere. You can tell he is an intellectual though. I see a lot of tift players picking up scholarships due to their academics under him. He cares more about GPA than wins.

They'll put that last sentence on his tombstone!