Are the Democrats coming unglued?

Bormio

Serious question.  Who is speaking to the country about economic policy from the Biden administration.  The correct answer is NO ONE.  95% of the country cannot name one Biden economic adviser - because no one ever says anything.  I am politically aware and can name only Janet Yellen (an old Clinton holdover) whose best known public pronouncement now was basically I effed up on inflation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Serious question.  Who is speaking to the country about economic policy from the Biden administration.  The correct answer is NO ONE.  95% of the country cannot name one Biden economic adviser - because no one ever says anything.  I am politically aware and can name only Janet Yellen (an old Clinton holdover) whose best known public pronouncement now was basically I effed up on inflation.

I miss Jen psaki she was a bitch but Jesus Christ the new broad is a disaster, i mean it’s bad real bad how bad she really is

• Like 2

Just now, FreeBird said:

I miss Jen psaki she was a bitch but Jesus Christ the new broad is a disaster, i mean it’s bad real bad how bad she really is

Giving black and gay people a bad name every day.  She was appointed solely for those 2 reasons - surely to God they could have done better given those hiring criteria.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Giving black and gay people a bad name every day.  She was appointed solely for those 2 reasons - surely to God they could have done better given those hiring criteria.

You know it’s bad when Iraq and Saudi Arabia are making comedies about our government 😂 

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

You know it’s bad when Iraq and Saudi Arabia are making comedies about our government 😂 

Did you see the clip of Omar getting booed by a Somali crowd in her Minneapolis district?  Apparently her woke positions on cultural issues are not a hit with the home boys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

CNN - People are tired of a rudderless, aimless Biden administration 

Politco - Abortion may be a political loser for Democrats in November 

Biden at 36%.  You don’t get there just because the GOP hates your guts

I think you're unglued worried about if someone else is unglued.

Yeah, that's it!!