Democrat terrorists up to their old dirty tricks

Nolebull813

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit to find out this guy was emboldened by people like @DBP66 who cheer violence, anarchy and destruction as long as it points in the way of his political enemies. Sad times

says the clown who backed all of Trump's lies???....LOL....you cheered on lies that made people try and take the country over by force...nice job!..... 🤡

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

says the clown who backed all of Trump's lies???....LOL....you cheered on lies that made people try and take the country over by force...nice job!..... 🤡

I was on this site during Election Day and people were posting videos of foul play. Republican poll watchers told they can’t see anything. People boarding up windows. Left wing Judges and prosecutors allowing mail in votes count even if they are dated past the legal time allowed. Suitcases coming through back doors in the middle of the night. Mail in ballots with no creases. Videos of people throwing ballots away. Mules picking up stacks of ballots from drop boxes without knowing who they are or where they went with them. These were just a few examples. 

All of this happened in real time. There is no question that there was multiple acts of foul play. (Think of when people call OJ Simpson a murderer)

And I have already stated anyone who broke the law Jan 6th should be arrested and charged with whatever crime they broke and be held accountable. So I know you are lying through your fat mouth when you say that bullshit

• Thanks 1

You act like every person in history who has been found “not guilty” was in fact “not guilty” 

There is countless of guilty people going free and even innocent people being convicted. 

So to sit there with some smug prick look and say it’s impossible that there was corruption in the election process is just hyper partisan bullshit that can’t be taken serious 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was on this site during Election Day and people were posting videos of foul play. Republican poll watchers told they can’t see anything. People boarding up windows. Left wing Judges and prosecutors allowing mail in votes count even if they are dated past the legal time allowed. Suitcases coming through back doors in the middle of the night. Mail in ballots with no creases. Videos of people throwing ballots away. Mules picking up stacks of ballots from drop boxes without knowing who they are or where they went with them. These were just a few examples. 

All of this happened in real time. There is no question that there was multiple acts of foul play. (Think of when people call OJ Simpson a murderer)

And I have already stated anyone who broke the law Jan 6th should be arrested and charged with whatever crime they broke and be held accountable. So I know you are lying through your fat mouth when you say that bullshit

LOL....EVERYTHING you just talked about has been DE-BUNKED many times....you need to put the Kool-Aid down and take a few shots of reality....asap...Trump's lies have your head screwed on backwards...SAD....😪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You act like every person in history who has been found “not guilty” was in fact “not guilty” 

There is countless of guilty people going free and even innocent people being convicted. 

So to sit there with some smug prick look and say it’s impossible that there was corruption in the election process is just hyper partisan bullshit that can’t be taken serious 

LOL...59 LOST court cases say there was NO corruption...you had a chance to prove it in court...and you LOST...just like you LOST the election....you're a lost puppy looking for a clue.....😪

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...59 LOST court cases say there was NO corruption...you had a chance to prove it in court...and you LOST...just like you LOST the election....you're a lost puppy looking for a clue.....😪

The only silver lining is its waking people up to the bullshit from the democrat party. This will help republicans in the house turn Biden into a lame duck president for the last 2 years. And local elections will start to swing conservative as they should. Like i said. I can guarantee you that you don’t have to be effect by democrat policies. That’s why you vote that way. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Dumbass I didn’t think for a second the election was stolen based on anything Trump said. I said there was massive corruption I seen with my own eyes on Election Day and the days shortly after. Like I said, republican poll watchers were getting kicked out of voting buildings so they can’t over see anything. Now how the fuck are you gonna prove something in court when no one’s allowed to even see the evidence of corruption happening in real time? 

I don’t think Biden stole the election, but I do think democrat radicals like you who have no ties to government committed a lot of corruption to tip the scales in their candidates way. 

Plus how would prove a ballot harvester stopped somewhere random, opened every envelope and threw away the republican ballots? How the fuck can you prove that in court? None of it passed the smell test 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dumbass I didn’t think for a second the election was stolen based on anything Trump said. I said there was massive corruption I seen with my own eyes on Election Day and the days shortly after. Like I said, republican poll watchers were getting kicked out of voting buildings so they can’t over see anything. Now how the fuck are you gonna prove something in court when no one’s allowed to even see the evidence of corruption happening in real time? 

I don’t think Biden stole the election, but I do think democrat radicals like you who have no ties to government committed a lot of corruption to tip the scales in their candidates way. 

Plus how would prove a ballot harvester stopped somewhere random, opened every envelope and threw away the republican ballots? How the fuck can you prove that in court? None of it passed the smell test 

with your "own eyes" huh??...what you were told what you were looking at and believed is a LIE and has been de-bunked by fellow Republicans...why else would you lose in Court 59 times???....because what you thought was reality was BULLSHIT...and you fell for the BIG lie....like most Trump clowns did...😪

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

with your "own eyes" huh??...what you were told what you were looking at and believed is a LIE and has been de-bunked by fellow Republicans...why else would you lose in Court 59 times???....because what you thought was reality was BULLSHIT...and you fell for the BIG lie....like most Trump clowns did...😪

I see the videos posted in real time with evidence of corruption 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why do left wingers always choose violence when they don’t get their way? Terrorists like this are emboldened by the Democrat party because they know they won’t be held accountable

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lee-zeldin-new-york-attacked-campaign-event-governor-election-020747712.html

That was one of those events where one was scared and the other was glad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

All of that was debunked. Bunch of lies, just like the rest of the story.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Please post the CORRUPTION YOU SEEN WITH YOUR OWN EYES so the rest of us can be corrected.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Please post the CORRUPTION YOU SEEN WITH YOUR OWN EYES so the rest of us can be corrected.

He already did that multiple times in this thread. And I have said the same thing multiple times on this forum...and on others. No matter how many times your side tries to gaslight us about what we saw and heard, it's just not working is it? At least two thirds of Republicans (and about 40% of all voters), still believe the 2020 election was fraudulent.

That's because this has almost nothing to do with what Trump said on the subject. Claiming it's all a Trump lie, claiming it's a false belief, claiming it's been debunked, claiming that there's no evidence...all of these gaslighting declarations by the Democrats and their propagandists in their media...can never convince us that we didn't see what we did see with our own eyes, nor that we didn't hear what we did hear with our own ears.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

He already did that multiple times in this thread. And I have said the same thing multiple times on this forum...and on others. No matter how many times your side tries to gaslight us about what we saw and heard, it's just not working is it? At least two thirds of Republicans (and about 40% of all voters), still believe the 2020 election was fraudulent.

That's because this has almost nothing to do with what Trump said on the subject. Claiming it's all a Trump lie, claiming it's a false belief, claiming it's been debunked, claiming that there's no evidence...all of these gaslighting declarations by the Democrats and their propaganda in their media...can never convince us that we didn't see what we did see with our own eyes, nor that we didn't hear what we did hear with our own ears.

LOL...another guy who bought the BIG lie....everything you thought that you saw that was illegal has been explained over and over again by REPUBLICANS...it's been de-bunked many times!...at this point you're a "willing fool" being used by a guy who told over 30,000 lies in his 4 years....you're a "useful idiot" to Trump...a mere pawn in his plot to not concede an election he LOST by 7 MILLION votes...stop being played....😪