High School Football ... SCORE !

Troll

Womens professional sports is gotta be the worst professional type of sport there is. The WNBA looks like junior high at best. There is no question that boys varsity basketball teams would boat race the WNBA teams. Not even close. The games would be a rout too. 

Same with tennis, golf, soccer etc you name it. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Womens professional sports is gotta be the worst professional type of sport there is. The WNBA looks like junior high at best. There is no question that boys varsity basketball teams would boat race the WNBA teams. Not even close. The games would be a rout too. 

Same with tennis, golf, soccer etc you name it. 

Ah...someone not afraid to give an opinion

on such a hot ☢️ topic ...xD

True...but those 9-10 yo girls teams

would wipe those 9-10 yo boys....

(at least until puberty)

:o

PS: No real  issues with girl sports per say...

...but is mixing it up too spicy ???

BTW: When I coached our hometown Youth Soccer,  the younger age groups were co-ed (and still are)...

...it actually works well... for those age groups 9_9  

11 hours ago, Troll said:

Ah...someone not afraid to give an opinion

on such a hot ☢️ topic ...xD

True...but those 9-10 yo girls teams

would wipe those 9-10 yo boys....

(at least until puberty)

:o

PS: No real  issues with girl sports per say...

...but is mixing it up too spicy ???

BTW: When I coached our hometown Youth Soccer,  the younger age groups were co-ed (and still are)...

...it actually works well... for those age groups 9_9  

Agree. Once you get to about 13 then it goes in complete opposite directions. 

Honestly I think professional women are about at the same level of decent high school boys. WNBA players can’t even dunk a basketball. Maybe one or two when they are right under the net not being guarded. I’ve seen high school boys throw alley oop dunks from the half court line. Lol. It’s a different ball game 

Remember when the Williams sisters said they could beat a man ranked OUTSIDE the top 200. They both went back to back against the 203rd ranked player in the world who was in his fifties and he beat the 6-1 and 6-2. And he said he was playing like someone ranked in the 500’s to keep the game fun. LMAO!!

Then they said after they could beat a man ranked outside the top 350. Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Agree. Once you get to about 13 then it goes in complete opposite directions. 

Honestly I think professional women are about at the same level of decent high school boys. WNBA players can’t even dunk a basketball. Maybe one or two when they are right under the net not being guarded. I’ve seen high school boys throw alley oop dunks from the half court line. Lol. It’s a different ball game 

You must not have ever seen NJ HS B-ball...

Them girls can dunk some...LOLOL

middle of the road there's not that great of distance,

but as you get more elite, the difference becomes a chasm sized gap.

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yea I was just buzzing through some clips, and THAT's what probably made me post it...

commentator was like.....TRUCKED...

Ouch Trucked GIF - Ouch Trucked Lmao - Discover & Share GIFs

"that looks like domestic violence"...

O.o

many years ago me and my buddy were playing golf and we got paired with two women. Two lesbians not anything wrong with that but throughout the course of the game they kept just bitching about man and equal rights everything yet they were walking 100 yards up to the red tees from the white tees so at one point I got so annoyed I said you want equal rights hit from the whites …one of them did …shot triple bogey…HA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The point has been made before.  If women want women’s sports to be successful like mens - GO TO THE GAMES, buy merchandise, talk about sports around the water cooler.  Men like women’s sports mainly for one reason and it ain’t the competition.  Don’t bellyache because men don’t make your sports successful.  Fact is most women care less about sports - men’s or women’s.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1