God, family, country

Nolebull813

9 hours ago, Warrior said:

Semantics is all you got? Nice reach

Imbeciles try to argue that Trump was banning Muslims.  Which is a fascinating argument given that the country with the largest Muslim population on earth - amongst many other predominantly Muslim nations - was not on the list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

Imbeciles try to argue that Trump was banning Muslims.  Which is a fascinating argument given that the country with the largest Muslim population on earth - amongst many other predominantly Muslim nations - were not on the list.

Dumb response.

Because a certain country was not listed does not change existing facts.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 3:35 PM, Nolebull813 said:

His own words huh? You mean like when he said he condemned white supremacists literally the sentence before saying there was fine people on both sides? He was talking about the protesters and counter protesters. Not every single person who was protesting the removal of the statue was a white supremacist. That’s what your media tricked you into believing. The thing he got wrong was the counter protesters were not fine people they were pieces of shit trying to cause terror. Can’t even peacefully protest. SMH 

And 40 seconds later told a group of them to stand back and stand by.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

No semantics.

Fact.

They are two different things.

Two distinct actions.

REALLY ???

Both BANS….interesting 

Both bans were issued to reduce the risk of terrorist attacks and to allow national authorities to create and implement stricter vetting procedures (and both bans involved the collection of biographical and biometric information); however, Obama’s ban was issued in response to a specific threat – the two Al-Qaeda terrorists found in Kentucky – whereas Trump’s ban is a pre-emptive defense policy, aimed at preventing alleged terrorists from entering the United States.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I have found that those that live it know more about it than those that think they know something about it.

Agreed

and I have found that those who have never traveled

outside of the USA

have a severely restricted view of it. 

Just sayin 

10 hours ago, Warrior said:

Both BANS….interesting 

Both bans were issued to reduce the risk of terrorist attacks and to allow national authorities to create and implement stricter vetting procedures (and both bans involved the collection of biographical and biometric information); however, Obama’s ban was issued in response to a specific threat – the two Al-Qaeda terrorists found in Kentucky – whereas Trump’s ban is a pre-emptive defense policy, aimed at preventing alleged terrorists from entering the United States.

Report: Sept. 7, 2021

Derf Senoj

For the past decade, the national conversation on terrorism has largely focused on Islamic extremist acts, however, law enforcement groups have made it clear that Muslim extremists perpetrate a minute percentage of the ideologically based terrorist attacks which are perpetrated in the United States. Since November 9, 2001, only about 9 American Muslims per year have taken part in terrorist plots in the United States, in total, 20 incidents resulted in about 50 deaths. A 2012 study showed that in about the same time period right-wing extremists were responsible for about 337 attacks per year, in total, they killed more than 5 times the number of people killed by Muslims in the United States.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Location does not limit the ability to learn.

just saying.

There a big difference between book smart and street smart.  

Reading about something isn’t quite the same as experience 

therein lies the pitfall 

of those who have read, and think they “know”...

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

The topic is God, Family, Country. Someone changed the topic. It. Is now somehow about race. Then came an argument below.

The dispute was and is......the difference between a travel restriction and a ban.

Read first.

You brought up "Right Wing" Terror attacks. I'm just showing who terrorizes and commits the most hate crimes in the US. Very relevant to the turn you made. 

You don't want to bring up violent crime statistics in the US. 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

There a big difference between book smart and street smart.  

Reading about something isn’t quite the same as experience 

therein lies the pitfall 

of those who have read, and think they “know”...

Everything I bring to you is from life experience, hence the honest and forth coming of truthful conversation on my behalf. I do not live according to that which society has fixed for me.

I am the ultimate independent.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Everything I bring to you is from life experience, hence the honest and forth coming of truthful conversation on my behalf. I do not live according to that which society has fixed for me.

I am the ultimate independent.

That part I can appreciate at least...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

He must mean independent of facts, intelligence and ability to reason.

It means being independent of ignorance. I am quite sure you don't understand but then again, life is a production and the roles are filled with excellent actors, all playing their roles to the fullest.

Congratulations.

You're one of the best at what you do.